Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

If anybody would be interested in coming to Austin, Texas for a Jenny Laing class, LuLu Bears is offering one on August 13th and 14th.  I'll be in San Diego for Linda's Show on those dates bear_sad bear_sad , but the class is for making an ADORABLE dragon in two sizes.  The info is on Luann's site . . . www.lulubears . . . under shows and events, I believe.  There are photos of the dragons that will be made and they are toooooo cute!! bear_laugh bear_laugh

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

You are so lucky girl. I wish I wish I wish. Thank you so much for the info though!!!

Hugs Louise

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Jennifer is giving a class in Toronto in August. I wish I could take it, but it was either the class or a big order of mohair from Intercal! I picked the mohair, and I love it, but if only . . . at least I'll get to the show--my first.

Eileen

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

I'm taking a class from Jennifer on Thurs and Fri day this week! bear_laugh I can't wait. I'm a visual person so this class may help with a few details I am struggling with!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Kirsten, Lucky you! I wish I could join you at the class. I have never been to any classes but I think a Jennifer Laing class would be great! And guess what, I still can't get those wretched bows right. I tried it the way you said but I just made a dogs dinner of it still. At first I thought them better but looking in my three new editions of English teddy bear magazines I have spotted some wonderful bows that really put mine to shame. Enjoy the class!

Jane

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Kirsten,
                     You are one lucky girl, I have never been to a class either.  Hopefully you will tell us all about it. Enjoy it too.  Hugs Rita xxxxx

Board footer