Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Irene Irenours-bears
France

KIF_1843re-reduit.jpgKIF_1737-re-reduit.jpgKIF_1728-reduit.jpgKIF_1722-reduit.jpgKIF_1871re-reduit.jpgHi bears lovers bear_original I'm Irene and i'm french. I've registered some months ago and i think i must " talk" a little bit now. As you all, of course, i'm a bear aholic since 1 year. I'm also a clothdolls maker. I love this forum because it's so active and helpfull. I hope that i will also be able to share and help sometimes. I've been in just one event to Paris in june, but i plan to go to Zurich in 8 days and to london on september. I feel like a kid who is going to have some candys. I really love your work and look often these cut bruins. I have an website with my first bears and some dolls, but i'm working to update it soon with many new bears. Here are photos of some bears. They are my own designs, but i also like to use others designers patterns. Have all a nice day and fun, Irène bear_original

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Irene...those bear are so cute! LOve the little guys. Welcome to one of the best artists boards around....it is very active and there is tons of info. on here if you do a search..Winney

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you Winney bear_original

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Welcome, welcome...this a great place...everyone here is so friendly and willing to share their secrets.

Shantell

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Welcome Irene !  Your bears are sweet.  They look like they want to be picked up and hugged :).  I'm glad you joined us.  You'll love it here as everyone is so nice and helpful.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh what an adorable little bear.  Just gorgeous.

Thankyou for sharing.  Glad you came out from Lurkdom to introduce yourself.

Danni

Laura Lynn Teddies by Laura Lynn
Lexington, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hello Irene!

I just wanted to say "welcome" and darling bears too!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Irene, you sound  like a kid in the candy shop too!

wow all those neat events.  I hope you have fun and do well.  i am glad that you have joined us.  We have a lot of fun and learn alot from each other.

Dilu

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Terrific work!  I can almost "hear" your accent in your fabulous English.  I used to live in Zurich, so say hello to the Niederdorf on my behalf!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I've just noticed your bears Irene, they are really cute. I love the little two coloured one , he looks like he is asking for a BIG HUG.

Jane

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Hi Irene - I love your bears especially the blue and tan one saying - "pick me up".

Sandi

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Irene, A big Bear Welcome.  Great bears - I love the 2 colored one.

Jane

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Hi Irene....

We are so happy that you have decided to join the group!  The more the merrier.
Your bears are adorable and I love the 'dimple' in the middle of the paws...cute.

How wonderful to be able to go so many places and do 'bear business'...you are so fortunate.

Again...WELCOME... and we are glad you are here.
Nanc..........:D

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Irene ! You  bear is so fabulous!!!  Great work !:D

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

A big Welcome Irene! Wonderful little creations! Beautiful! Keep them coming!!

Hugs Louise

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Oh thank you all so much for your welcome and compliments about my bears. The two tones bear was made with intercal mohairs ( violet an ivory) and they are my own designs. Shelli, did you saw my post in your standing bear topic and what solution did you found? So you lived in Zurich? It's about 4 hours from my home by car . If some of you has been visited some events here in Europe, can you tell about them please? Will tell you what i think about this one in Zurich.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hello Irene,

Welcome!!   Your bears are lovely!!!

ellen ontario, canada

IRENE, hello!  can you tell us how you make those little dimples in your bear feet?  please!
bear_original

Pipa UK

Hi Irene, welcome to the forum bear_original Lovely Bears !!
Bear hugs from the Uk
Pipa
bear_laugh

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Dont know if I ever formally welcomed you..... WELCOME!!! bear_original so many new members (and bears), so little time bear_original

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

what great characters hi from fran australia

Densteds Densteds
Website

Welcome Irene, I've only been here a few days & I'm loving it...so many warm friendly ladies.. your teddies are gorgeous!!!

Denise.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Welcome Irene  bear_thumb

Koala Adorable Bears
Shepparton/Victoria

Welcome Irene,
Your bears are cute but I love your cloth dolls...and I am not a doll person. They have so much character and detail. Do you sell your bears or dolls to any shops in France? If so I may get to see some of your work in person when I visit next May.
Susan
www.adorablebears.com.au

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Welcome back Irene.I did wonder a couple of times where you disappeared to!
Looks like you've been a busy girl!
Hope you have a great time in Zurich and London!

Board footer