Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I am sooooooooooooooooo impressed at all the lovely decorations, you guys are the best !!!! I am STILL loving mine bear_grin

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Sandi I am so glad it made it! This has been alot of fun to do. All the ornaments are great. Melissa you should be getting yours anytime. I did a swap with Melissa as she was late getting in on the swap. I am still waiting for my secret swap! The tree that Tammy has done with all the ornaments look great! This would be fun to do again next year. :)

Is this the longest post ever posted here? bear_ermm

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Mine had such a long way to go I hope it gets there in time....

All these ornaments have been beautiful just beautiful.

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

These are so wonderful!!!! All of them!!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Charlotte and Lynn I love your ornaments too.  I'll add them to the tree asap, I'm just having a problem getting my photoshop to open.  I'll try to fix it in the morning !

zemeski Posts: 434

100_3021.JPG

Lynn - My ornament finally arrived and oh my how adorable it is. I hung it on the front of my tree for all to see and enjoy. I would like to personally thank everyone who joined in to do this ornament exchange. I have had so much fun doing this together and seeing all the pics of ornaments.  :hug:  :hug:  Lynn :hug:  :hug: ... you are out of this world wonderful for taking me under your wing and letting me join in at the last minute!! Thanks a bunch and Happy Holidays to you!!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

how wonderful all the ornamebnts have been.  How treasured each ornament will be year after year.  and if we do this year after year we will have ourselves such a wonderful collection of beary ornaments.

I am patiently waiting....good things come to golly makers who wait patiently.... bear_grin

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

I would just like to send Nancy a great big hug  :hug:  as this lovely lady has been trying so hard to sort out the problem with the post office but with no joy bear_sad
Nancy my hun i want to say you are a fantastic lady and i wish you a very happy christmas  :hug:

All the Ornament's are wonderful on here and the Ornament tree looks fantastic  bear_thumb

Hugs
Vicki

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Hi Everyone!
I have had a TT free December bear_cry ...until now that is! bear_grin It's been a rough one for sure..but made all the more easier with the arrival of my much treasured ornament from Charlotte. This girl is a needle felting queen for sure! bear_thumb
Charlotte thank you so much for my polar guy...he will have pride of place on my Christmas tree every year from here on. Haven't even got this years tree up yet...but the kids will rectify that tonight....maybe then it will feel like Christmas.
My ornament should be arriving any day now with it's recipient..hopefully in time to be hung up for at least a day or two. Here's my ornament from Charlotte!
ornament.jpg

Ripley, Queensland

Another gorgeous ornaments and the photo of the polar bear is lovely.....
waiting waiting to find out if mine is going to get there in time.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

More wonderful ornaments! Each and every one has been truly wonderful. Yep, I'm ready for next year's ornament swap. Do you think we could do Christmas in July too? bear_laugh

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Charlotte !! Thats GREAT !!!!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Melissa, Any time girl and I am so glad it got there in time. Its funny that we both used the same colors in our ornaments. Enjoy!  This has been so much fun to do and I am game for next year as well.  A BIG THANK YOU TO TAMI E for putting it all together! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_thumb  :clap:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Hayley,
Bless your heart...I am speechless...

Hugs & love & blessings upon you & yours &

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Did I hear Christmas in July swap????!!!!!!!!!!

I'm game! bear_grin

Wow!  Beautiful ornaments everyone!!!!!!!!!!

AndreaM

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

I received my BEAUTIFUL little white angel teddy ornament from Denise... Tuppies Teddies!!!!!!   I'll take a photo asap.... I'm lucky was able to even get on the internet right now... :crackup:   Thank you Denise!!!!!!  (mine went out today.... and I PM'd my swap partner... since it's so close to the deadline... bear_whistle

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Well, I just received my ornament and tore into the package like a maniac!  I am just blown away by the ornament I received from the talented Cheryl Schmidt of Bruinwerks!  It is so original and creative!  Cheryl, I really love it - not just saying that either!!!!  This little guy will be a part of my Christmas tree for years to come.......  So I'm very anxious to share him with everyone but my photographs are not doing him any justice whatsoever!  Hopefully you will get some idea of how wonderful he is............

ornament_on_tree.jpg

P1010027_Large_Web_view.jpg

I will try to take a better photograph in lower lighting later today.  Maybe that will eliminate the glare I am getting even without flash.......

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Yay! bear_grin
I'm so glad he arrived safely (worried a little about his glass bottom..ahem!) and that you like him!
Merry Christmas Connie!

(He is a bug to photograph though, I must of taken 20 before I gave up!)

Cheryl bear_flower

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

chrissy-ornament.jpgLaura, I am so relieved that your angel arrived.  I was getting a bit concerned but am so glad you like her...

Here is the piccie I took before she left home.

Ripley, Queensland

Oh pretty so pretty Love these ornements.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Densie there she is!!!!!!  I'm so glad you took a piccy....   bear_wub  I'll have to get one of her with my other teddy ornaments

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I just received my surprise!!!  And I am so excited because I now own an Acid Attic Bear!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:   

It took me awhile to open the package as he was wrapped so tight I had to take the scissors to the package! bear_grin  bear_grin

Ornament121.jpg

I love this little guy he is so cute and he will be displayed all year round. 

Thank you so much Marion you are wonderful!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jane

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

WOW! more great ornaments!!!!!!!!!!
OK I'd like one of each please :pray:   :crackup:

AndreaM

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun , has every one got one now ?

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Not me.....

Board footer