Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww Marion  bear_wub

You know we would post to you-and you'll have to post to us....its part of the adventure.

Don't you worry about it.  You have been part of the TeddyTalk family far too long not to participate if you want to!  :hug:  :hug:

gollyhugs

dilu

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio
Marion wrote:

Can oversea people play too ? The shipping cost are far more expensive I'm afraid... :/
edit : if it's not a problem, I would love to play too  :dance:

Yes! Absolutely! The more the Merrier! And we do want to be Merrier!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Oh go on, I'll join in too!

I thought that I might be a bit pushed to get one completed (I have a few bears to make this month), BUT I wanna join in the fun!!

beary_clairey Luton

Me too, Me too !!! I want to join too!!!

Whats a PM??????

Claire

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Claire,
You will notice under your avater there are the letters P.M stands for private message.
If you go to Tamis post about the ornament and click on this in her avater you can send her a message.

Milford Ohio

Gemma and Claire, a PM is a "private message" You can click the PM link under my Avitar picture to send me a private message including your user name, your full name and your mailing address.

We have a super response so it will be quite  fun to see them all on TT after they are sent off to their new homes!

Milford Ohio

bear_laugh  bear_laugh Denise I guess you can type faster than me! We both answered!! bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

It's great to see that so many people have joined in. Tami, your idea has really got me in the Christmas spirit...now I want to go put up my tree! bear_laugh

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Me me me
Can I play please.  I have been not making many bears and am hoping a few things will kick start me again!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well Tami, whats your count now?  you have sparked quite a bit of interest I think.

And to everyone who is playing with us, why not make yourself a duplicate so that you have a surprise too?

gollyhugs
dilu

Milford Ohio
Dilu wrote:

Well Tami, whats your count now?  you have sparked quite a bit of interest I think.

And to everyone who is playing with us, why not make yourself a duplicate so that you have a surprise too?

gollyhugs
dilu

Yes, Dilu,  there are 25 people signed up so far, and I must say I'm thrilled! What a good idea to make a duplicate of your ornament for yourself, then you will get two nice surprises!

Claire and Bronwen, don't forget to send me your info via private message, as I am creating my list from those responses...

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

This is going to be so much fun!!!!!
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Oh, how fun! :clap:  :clap: I'm in too.  Sending you a PM Tami :hug: ..........

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Happy Happy Joy Joy !!!

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

I agree, a great idea!
Getting me in the mood!
Ho Ho Ho!
Amy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

O.K. I am never ready this early, but I have my ornament all ready to go.  I had fun making it this afternoon, it was a nice change from making a full bear.  Come on gals get a move on !!!!    dance2.gif

I guess I'll have to wait awhile to send it  so the recipient doesn't know it is from me when it arrives so soon   bear_tongue

night.gif

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Yoo Hoo, Tami, time to get outta bed and draw those names.  bear_laugh  bear_laugh Anyone else eager to find out whose name they will get? bear_laugh  bear_laugh

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Nothing like waiting to the last minute! Please count me in too!! Overseas shipping is not a problem for me!! I will ship anywhere!!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Wow Tammy that was fast.

Hugs
Vicki

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Is everyone ready set goooooo!!!!!
Let the ornaments begin :dance:

K Pawz Guest

Thank you soooo much for doing this Tami.....it must have been a lot of work for you!!!

just one question though
Do we let them know who it is from when we send it???????

Tammy: You show off!!!! :crackup: Well done Girl!!! I hope to be as quick!!!

Bear hugs,
Krista

Hugs,
Krista

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Tami and everyone !  :hug:

Tami your bear-ornament is so adorable !  bear_wub  I can't wait to see everyones
ornament. how fun !!  bear_laugh 

hugs
Marie

Milford Ohio

Whew!!! With 31 people  it was a lot of typing (not my strong suit) to get everyone's exchange names to them, but I think I did it! If you sent me your info in a PM and didn't get a reply with the name of the person I drew for you, let me know.

Now get busy and get your ornaments made! I started mine!

And YES! you do let them know who it is from when you send it! That's when the secret is revealed!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Tami !! are you on line now?

Milford Ohio
kathytaylor wrote:

Nothing like waiting to the last minute! Please count me in too!! Overseas shipping is not a problem for me!! I will ship anywhere!!

Oh, no Kathy! I'm sorry but I drew the names already. I needed to have a Private Message from you with your information by November 12th. I'm sorry bear_ermm

Board footer