Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Yup I'm online Jodi! I'm waiting for an answer to the question you pm-ed me and I'll elt you know when i find out bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Your going to think I am crazy .... well may be I am but I Pm ed you and I don't always see mine so then I E Mailed you too. Lets just say after working all day I used up all my patience. So sorry I really don't want to drive you crazy ... Just excited and want to make sure my item will get to where it is susposed to go. Thanks again dear heart for setting this all up . I know it took a long time . We all thank you. Happy sewing every one !!!

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Thanks very much to Tami for organising this great swap..it should be fun and help us all to get into the Christmas spirit! :dance:
Can I ask though....... PRETTY please WITH SUGAR on TOP..if you are taking part in the swap and you haven't yet taken the plunge and introduced yourselves to us all here on TT, please do!!!  :pray:
It's so much more fun if you have had contact with your partner before rather than making something special for someone with no 'face'. TT is so much more fun if you participate and everyone is welcome!

In case no-one has guessed...I drew a 'lurker'...please lurker...I want to know you!!!! Please...please!!!!! We don't bite!!! bear_whistle  Come out, come out wherever you ARE!!!! bear_flower

Milford Ohio

No problem Jodi! I need you guys to keep me on my toes! I accidently gave someone the wrong user name.  :redface:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

What size head's is everyone making? i know it doesn't really matter but i am just being nosey  bear_tongue  lol

Hugs
Vicki

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I haven't started yet, but the ornament idea I have is for a whole mini bear which would probably be in the 3-4" range.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

I was thinking of making a mini bear ornament but didn't know if i could as i thought is was just for a head.

Hugs
Vicki

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I'm doing a head of a mini, but of course it will have accessories too!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

It can be what ever you want , a head , or whole mini !! Just have fun !!!

Milford Ohio

The head was just one idea. It is totally up to you what you make (As long as its a teddy bear and ornament sized). I know there are lots of creative people here, so do what you want! I had several ideas and don't know which I am using yet.
A whole bear mini bear would be darling. The head pictured would fit on a 10" bear if I'd made the whole thing.

East Sussex

I can't quite believe it BUT.......I'VE FINISHED!!!! I think this is the first time in my life where I have finished something before it's due. I am REALLY pleased with the results though....just hope the person I am sending it to is pleased with it!

So......do you think it would be ok to send it sooner rather than later?

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Gemma, that's exciting!!! OHHHHHHHH I want to see it But it is a secret !!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Wow, Gemma, you're really on the ball!  bear_thumb

I think it would be okay to send it sooner, that way the lucky recipient can enjoy it for longer!

Milford Ohio

Folks as soon as you get your ornaments finished you can send them along and reveil yourself to your partner! Great job Gemma! (mine is almost finished too)

K Pawz Guest

Mine is almost done too!!! I hope you don't mind I went with your head idea Tami...now I am just stumped on how to accesorise and finish it!!!! I am sure I will think of something!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

now I am just stumped on how to accesorise and finish it!!!!

Bells.... ribbons..... santa hat..... holly.... mistletoe......  (I was just at Michael's... can ya tell??) :crackup:

Milford Ohio

OOOH Mistletoe! How cute would that be!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I sent mine off today (11-18-06)  it is going on a long trip !!! Should be there in 5 to 8 days they said. So keep your eyes open every one  bear_grin  FUN FUN FUN !!!

Some one on this page 3 is getting it so keep a look out  bear_grin

K Pawz Guest

Oh Jodi you tease us so!!!!!
I finished mine tonight!!!! Whooohooooo.....and I am very happy with the way it turned out, I just hope the receiver is as pleased!!!  :pray:
Thanks Daph, a trip to Micheals was all that was needed!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I'd better get going as mine needs to travel and to a dreaded 'postal' country. bear_rolleyes Last time I sent a bear there it travelled around customs for awhile, well thats what we guessed maybe he went site seeing the beautiful countryside.

zemeski Posts: 434

Well, I guess I missed this post due to the open house I was busy doing. bear_tongue I wish I had known!! Maybe next year I can join in. I would love to see pics of everyones ornaments when you get them. Also, who made each one.

Milford Ohio

Melissa, it would be great to make this an annual thing like the Christmas card swap! Sorry you missed this year but all your work on your open house definitely paid off! It seems like it went really well!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Melissa,

So sorry dearie !!! Yes next year  bear_grin

East Sussex

Didn't Kathy want to do it too but she missed out? Maybe Kathy and Melissa could do a swap between themselves?

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I should be finished mine tonight, and he'll be in the mail tomorrow!  Ihope whoever gets him will be pleased!
This is such a fun idea!!!!!!!!!  Teddy people a so cool....that includes Gollies too bear_happy

Gemma:  I think that's a great idea for Kathy and Melissa bear_thumb

I can't wait to see everyone's pictures!!

AndreaM

Board footer