Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I've had six projects going and have felt like I'm getting nowhere for a long time ( I don't know why I work like that sometimes, I guess it's my flighty nature! bear_rolleyes )  but I've finally got one of them finished! It's the bear ornament! Yay! He's the first needle felted bear I've done in over a year and I hope his new mom likes him. He'll be heading EAST tomorrow... :hug:

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Somehow I think I got missed too! I sent an email but never got a partner.
I'm pouting here!   bear_sad
Amy

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Mine is going out tomarrow morning.  I liked it so much that I  made a second one to send to the family who are adopting my Nutquaker set.  and another to go to New Zealand? and another to go to......

what a grand idea this was, Tam, especially since the big projects can be draining....so this kets me rejuvinated to start again.

Thank you Tami for being you and such a sweetheart and for all your organization!

gollyhugsandlove
dilu

Milford Ohio

Amy, I'm sorry but I didn't get a private message from you indicating that you were swapping bear_ermm . I checked them every day from the time I first posted it until the deadline I indicated and wrote them all on a paper list . I also left them all in my inbox ( in fact I haven't deleted any messages since I joined TT).  I just re-checked  it to see if there was one there I'd missed, and I still didn't see your message.... I'm very sorry bear_sad

A couple of other folks who missed the deadline are arranging private swaps...perhaps someone would like to make an extra ornament to swap with  directly with Amy.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA
Pumpkin & Pickle Bears wrote:

Didn't Kathy want to do it too but she missed out? Maybe Kathy and Melissa could do a swap between themselves?

I already hooked up for swap with Christi of Catherwoods bears. She and I both missed the timing for signing up and got together for  a swap. We are following the same guidelines for everyone else. Thanks, kathy

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I got mine off today! :dance:
This is the earliest Chritstmas mailing I've ever done! bear_original

Poor Amy.......you can't go partnerless bear_sad   Let me know if you haven't found a partner, I had such fun doing the first one I'd love to do another bear_original

AndreaM

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

OK, mine's finished, packed, addressed and ready to be mailed tomorrow.  Yipeeeeeee ! ! !

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Patty,
I love your avatar !!!!

Penn Valley, CA

Thank you, Jodi.   bear_original  bear_original

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

WOW you are up early !!!! It is 6 AM here its earlier there isn't it ???

Penn Valley, CA

It's 3:10 am here.  I'm up late a lot.  I have restless leg syndrome.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Mines finished too! Mines going West over the Atlantic tomorrow. I've now got to do one for my daughter and I'll do one for a favourite customer. I kept mine simple (I can do simple bear_tongue ) so I hope the lady likes it as she does some outstanding stuff. :pray:

majdle Posts: 130
Website

OH NOOOO!! I just read it today and I´m late for the fun:-((

K Pawz Guest

:dance:  :dance: My ornament arrived today!!!!! I won't spoil any suprises just yet on whom it was from, but let me tell you ladies that this ornament is amazing bear_wub !!!! I will post pictures tomorrow, and I am sure then that you will all know who it is from....I am on cloud nine right now to be so lucky to have been on the recieving end of this one!!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Oh the suspense!!!  I haven't even started mine yet.  I'm working on a swap bear first!

Jane

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

MINE HAS ARRIVED, MINE HAS ARRIVED!!!

I am SO pleased with my Christmas Tree Ornament......

1d8d0af304a7aa1697f5427c769d1c9e.jpg

I'm sure you all know who made this little beauty?? Yes, it's the bear from the pin project by Jodi Falk!!
Jodi, I had a sneaky suspition I may be receiving one from you!

She's wonderful....I Love her...thank you so much!! And.....she's not only a decoration but a pin too....2 in 1!!

Shouls also mention that I FINALLY managed to get to the Post Office this morning and send mine.....I hope it arrives safely!

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Lucky you Gemma, I have sewn mine together but have to stuff and decorate.  Probably be next week when I will be posting it off..

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Gemma, please enjoy her !!!! I can't wait to get mine !!!! bear_grin

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

bunble-kiss-250pix.jpg

baronebear wrote:

It's 3:10 am here.  I'm up late a lot.  I have restless leg syndrome.

Patty, sorry I did not respond !! I realized I was getting late for work. Sorry you have that with your legs!! If it isn't one thing it is another !! And the older we get even more stupid stuff !! Hang in there, I will lift a prayer that it gets better and even goes away for you.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

OOOOOHHHHHH!  Gemma you're a luck girl.  Thanks for sharing the pic.
Jodi: she's lovely! 

I can't wait to get mine either.

AndreaM

Milford Ohio

Thanks for posting your picture, Gemma! Darling ornament, Jodi!!
Now this is going to get really fun! I finished mine and was going to send it a couple of days ago, but I wanted to show it to my neighbor (and fellow teddy lover) first. Then, I decided it needed a special box...I will ship it off this weekend!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I finished mine but I will tell you right now...it's not very Christmasy looking...the person who receives my ornament can just leave it out all year long if they want.  bear_original bear_original  I guess my own personal color choices kinda came out...oops!!!  bear_whistle   bear_whistle   I'm not a traditional red, green, white kinda christmas person.

K Pawz Guest

As Promised here is a picture of my ornament that I recieved yesterday from Tammy of Beckoning Bears!!! I just love this little guy so much, I may just have to keep him out all year long bear_wub !!! Sorry that my photos don't do him the justice he deserves Tammy.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Secret Santa Tammy!!!
Ornament.jpg

Big Bear Hugs,
Krista

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Oh my gosh - Krista he is GORGEOUS! You lucky girl!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh Krista what horrible pictures- JUST KIDDING  he looks fine !  He does look a little sad tho........didn't you share the chocolates with him last night ??? On well, I'm sure he ate a few in the box on the way  :crackup:  :crackup: It was a blast being your  Secret Santa  :dance:

Board footer