Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Another fantastic creation,   this is sure another great experiance on TT..

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh wow they both look fantastic. I have just finished mine tonight and will be posting the little fella off tomorrow  bear_tongue
I sure hope the person who gets mine likes it as she is a wonderful artist and i am a little worried now lol

Hugs
Vicki

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi all,
I guess for some reason my pm did not go through.  I did look in my Sent & it looks like it went.  No big deal..I can wait until next year. I have someone to swap with here also so I will not be going without. Happy happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Amy

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Krista !!! He is wonderful !!!!!!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

These look so good. Mine seems a bit too simple now but hopefully you could tell its by me. Hopefully its at the airport ready for the off. Apologies for the box too as I wanted it to go yesterday as it will take a week to get there. See I'm worrying too!

Teddy09328 Esche B�r

Which for a great idea. It is too bad, I read it too late.  bear_cry I would gladly have gone through. Or is there still someone, which would exchange afterwards?  :pray:

K Pawz Guest

lol....Tammy....of course we shared the chocolate hugs with him, but unfortunatley he wasn't happy with just sharing, HE WANTED THEM ALL!!!!!

Love your ornament too Gemma, Jodi you did an awesome job!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Annett
I will do an exchange with you if you are interested!
Pm me if you are.
Amy

K Pawz Guest

I finally got mine put in the mail today!! I hope the recipient is happy with it, I will now wait with fingers crossed!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Just checking in on the swap....Don't forget to post pictures when you receive your ornaments! The ones posted so far are FABULOUS!!!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Mine will be going out tomorrow or Wednesday!!  I hope they like it.  It was great fun and quick!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I seem to have set myelf a challenge with this one. Leave it to me to make something dificult out of what's meant to be simple! :crackup:

I plan to have it done before Christmas............... :redface:  bear_whistle

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I got mine today! I knew Shantell had my name because I never figured out how to draw a name for her and not know! :crackup:

This is Egg Nog! Isn't she adorable!!! I love her! She's a cutie without her bow too, and she'll be put out year round! Thank you Shantell!!
EggNog.JPG

Hope everyone is having fun with this! Remember to post photos when you get your ornament.  Mine is supposed to arrive at it's new home Friday.....

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Mine is here Gemma!!! :dance:  And I love it! bear_wub 

Look what a beautiful miniature Gemma made: :clap:

ornamentgemma.jpg

I am always amazed at the miniatures and this one is perfect. How on earth do you turn those tiny ears? It's wonderful. The little chocolate reindeer was yummy too, unfortunately he didn't survive long enough for pictures.  bear_laugh  My little boy claimed him. I did get a bite though, yum!

All the ornaments posted so far are wonderful. Beautiful work Jodi, Tammy, and Shantell.   :clap: I can't wait to see more.

I'm still working on mine. I think I have too many projects going at once.... but what's new?! bear_rolleyes  bear_grin

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

WOW --- Shantell and Gemma those ornaments are incredibly gorgeous  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub .  I want mine to get here too, I am so excited !!!!!  Oh this is so much fun seeing the creations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

You guys have all done such wonderfully beautiful jobs!  Who woudln't want to participate.

I am afraid my little guy is going quite a ways away and my swap friend will begin to think no one loves her.  So Tami if you hear from her please tell her the box was sent.

gollylove all your ornaments ladies!!!

dilu

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

ornament_swap_bear_1.jpgI got mine Yesterday.  I just ADORE him bear_wub

Thank you Krista :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I'm just trying to figure out how to upload his picture.

Thanks again Krista........I just tried it and it says my file is too large bear_sad   I'll have to sort it out, Ipromise I will post it as soon as I can.

AndreaM :)

YEAH!!!!!!!!!  Thnk goodness for my daddy-kins, he helped me figer out this whole photo re-sizing thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
The problem was it was way to obvious and simple to achieve that i couldn't have possibly figured it out :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Fantastic job Shantell and Gemma  :clap:  :clap:  they are wonderful, now i can't wait to get mine  :dance: ( isn't it so exciting)

Hugs
Vicki

K Pawz Guest

Your Welcome Andrea....to upload just hit Img Upload button above the bear with hearts in the response box, make sure the picture is smaller than 600kb...Click browse to find the image on your computer, and once selected hit upload file...hope this helps

hugs,
Krista

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Shantell, your bear is ADORABLE!!!  bear_wub

Bonnie, I'm so glad that you like your mini elf head ornament! And that your son enjoyed the chocolate reindeer!  :hug:

K Pawz Guest

wow they all look amazing!!! Awesome job!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

wow they are all sooooo beautifully done, just wonderful. what lovely surprises.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA
Gemma wrote:

Bonnie, I'm so glad that you like your mini elf head ornament! And that your son enjoyed the chocolate reindeer!

Of course I love my ornament. Who wouldn't love this little elf?

Thank you very much Gemma!

:hug:

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

REally great looking ornaments so far!!!  Mine is nowhere near done and it is going VERY far away so if you happen to live VERY far away from Ohio and you haven't gotten your ornament yet, don't worry!  It is still a work in progress!!!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

gift-exchange-and-tree-2006-002-400pix.jpg

Oh my !! good golly miss molly ... I got mine today and WOWIE ZOWIE I am excited ...jumping up and down excited !!!!!! It is from Vicki with Baggaley Bears !!!! I am so so so blessed today , Thank you so very much for such a wonderful gift !!! I am sure it will be one of my very best gifts this Christmas.

JodiFalkAvatar50pixsmall.jpg

Board footer