Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh Jodi you are so lucky.  Vicky that bear is simply precious !  You guys are making me drool !!!   loveit.gif

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

This is a brilliant swap, thanks Tammi. :hug: Don't worry if you are stuck for time, we know how it feels. We don't want this to be a stress thing!

K Pawz Guest

I am so glad you are happy with him Andrea, thanks for posting his picture!!

Hugs,
Krista

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Krista that ornament is fantastic.  What a clever idea attaching it to the bell.  It so beautifully decorated too ! Lucky you Andrea.   Ohh..the mailman is coming with a box.........I gotta go maybe it's my ornament ?????

K Pawz Guest

hurry Tammy!!! pictures right away!!!
Thanks Tammy, although he is a bit big for the tree, but might work on a door knob

hugs,
Krista

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

OMG it is my ornament.  I am speechless, my heart is pounding , this is so fun !!!!  It is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL and the wrapping was gorgeous too.  O.k. I'll get pictures up in a minute.   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Vicky that mini is gorgeous! You must be over the moon Jodi!

What a cutie Krista! Lucky you Andrea!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

ornament.jpgbox2.jpgbox1.jpgO.k. here is my gorgeous ornament from Patty Barone !  It is needlefelted and sparkly and I absolutely LOVE IT.  It will be staying out all year, I don't care  bear_happy   Thank you , thank you Patty.  I now how much work went into that felted bear, gingerbread man and those adorable socks, vest and hat.   I love the whole thing on the swing !!!!   Thanks for the Christmas cloth and cards too.  You are awesome !!!

71.gif

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Wowie, the amount if work you have put into that piece is amazing Patty! :clap:

No wonder you want to keep it out all year round Tammy!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Wow, you guys!!!   What AMAZING creations, I love looking at this post every day!!   :hug:

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I am very lucky, I think we all are!  This is such a fantastic idea.
Patty that little fellow is amazing, I just love the little gingerbreadman!

Don't worry Krista he's going on the tree......even if it does fall over :crackup:
I will post pictures so you can see when the tree is up.

Hugs,
AndreaM :)

Opps had to edit................can't spell today bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

The amount of talent on this site is simply amazing.  Cudos to everyone for their amazing work.

dilu

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

They are all so wonderful....Can't wait until I get mine...I sure hope they like what I have made.....moms the word bear_whistle !!!!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Tammy,  I'm so glad you like him ! ! !     He was so much fun to make.

Can't wait to get mine now . . . .     

img245.gif

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Jodi, you are more then welcome hun  :hug:  i had so much fun making him and i am so pleased you like him (Phew).

The postman keeps looking at me like i am weird, i better let him get to the door before i decide to run down the drive with open arms  bear_whistle  :crackup: 

Hugs
Vicki

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Man, I really blew it not participating in this ornament swap.  I just checked in on this thread and the photos you've posted are just beautiful!  I'm jealous!  Maybe I'll have to organize a Valentine's bear swap....

Penn Valley, CA

That would be cool, Shelli.

nandesign Posts: 361

Beautiful ornaments...I got mine in the mail today...it is going far away, but will be there within a week!

Hugs, Nancy bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Seeing all these adorable ornaments (and a full sized bear bear_original )....my curiosity is really getting the best of me! Wonder who is making an ornament for me??? Wonder what it will look like??? Wonder when it will come???? Wonder when I'll get mine done for my secret person!!!??? :crackup:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

This is the most fun group swap I've ever been involved in. ( the others were all doll swaps) It's because everyone on this site is so creative and thoughtful. There's nothing like getting a bear in the mail either.
Shantell, I carried little "Egg Nog" from room to room with me the day she arrived. I love her! Thank you!
And thanks to everyone who joined the swap! It's a real treat seeing all the different ornaments. Mine should arrive at it's new home tomorrow...be on the lookout for a brown UPS truck.... bear_whistle

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Tammi, I did the same thing with my ornament the day I got it.  It came every where with me.....even work.  I just felt so special knowing that Krista hade made it just for me.
I make bears for people all the time but I very rarely have one made just for me it felt just great.  I can't wait for another swap.  I'm really looking forward to the card swap too, I never get Christmas cards in the mail anymore.
Cheers to everyone who participated, and a big CHEERS to you Tammi for organizng it bear_thumb

I can't wait to see what new pictures get posted.

Hugs for everyone :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

AndreaM

Penn Valley, CA

Tami,   Like Andrea,  I want to say a big

THANK YOU

for organizing this swap.  It has been fun fun fun watching all the posts.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Mine should be there maybe today or tomorrow, although the lady will still be in bed as I post this. Will check in later.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

A Valentines day swap sounds good !!!!!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I'm game for an Valentines day swap!!!!!!!!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb

AndreaM

Board footer