Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh Tami, I'm so glad you love Eggnog...you know I stressed about her.   :crackup:   

This has been a really fun swap.  I keep waiting for my mailman to arrive at my door too.  I know him personally so he'll say "bear?" and then we'll chat about his new grandbabies while I'm dying to rip open the box.  :)

I've been contemplating bribing Tami into telling me WHO has my name but somehow I don't think she's the bribing kind.  bear_tongue   bear_whistle

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Chocolate might do it! bear_tongue  bear_grin

nandesign Posts: 361

Me too, Shelli!!

Thank-you Tami for organizing this swap....I am really enjoying my little bear...going with me everywhere too!

Hugs, Nancy bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

gift-exchange-and-tree-2006-002-400pix.jpg

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with mine ... STILL showing him off.He is on my tree but I take him off to share !!!!!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Krista, I thought you might like to see that you not only made me happy with your ornament,but my cat was pretty happy with the packaging! bear_laugh Khoal_in_packaging_1.jpg

Hugs,

AndreaM bear_original

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
AndreaM wrote:

Krista, I thought you might like to see that you not only made me happy with your ornament,but my cat was pretty happy with the packaging! bear_laugh http://www.teddy-talk.com/upload2/Khoal … ging_1.jpg

Hugs,

AndreaM :)

Thats funny my cat did that also !!!! But I did not catch the moment !!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

A Big Brown UPS truck showed up at my door this morning and left a little box.
In it I found the most adorable little needlefelted bear inside his very own special handpainted box!

This is "Paddy"..... can you guess who made him?

PaddyBox.jpg 
Paddy.jpg

Paddy was lovingly created by the very special woman who made this whole Ornament Exchange come to life and be so much fun! Yes, Tami Eveslage!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love him and admire what an amazing job she did on him! Tami always does an amazing job at what ever she does! Paddy and I are off to have a snowball fight followed by a cup of hot cocoa!

Thank you, Tami!!!!!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Yippee!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance: Guess what I got bear_grin ....................!!  Yup, my ornament is here........and I LOVE it bear_wub.......and it is from Sonya Shaw, who's work I greatly admire.  Thanks so much Sonya! bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

ornament.jpg

I've been working like mad the past couple of days to get mine finished....and I'm almost done!  I know my partner is anxiously waiting bear_whistle .................

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Wow, these little packages everyone is getting is getting me all excited.  I am going to be away from home for a few days next week I wonder if mine will turn up then?  Hubby will have to open it for me if that is the case, take a piccie and email it to me at my sisters.....

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Yea, Tracy! I was beginning to wonder WHEN it was going to get there. I am so glad you like him. I wanted to keep him for myself! lol

Daphne, LUCKY you! paddy is simply WONDERFUL! Great job Tami!

Hmmmm. now I wonder who is making mine??  I am on pins and needles.

Sonya

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Tami and Sonya those are GREAT !!!!!

This has been the most fun thing lets do it again !!!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

They're both amazing! I love seeing everyone's different ideas!  bear_thumb

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

WOW!!!  I LOVE seeing all these great bear ornaments!  I FINALLY decided on how to do mine!!   bear_whistle

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Tami i have sent you a PM  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

I don't have any clue who got my name...waiting waiting waiting...and I sent the one I made off a while ago...but it has a long way to go...and I am absolutley on pins & needles waiting & hoping it is ok...lol felting needles that is bear_grin the suspense is aweful....!!!!
Love all the ones that have been posted so far...can you imagine one tree decorated with all these incredible ornaments??? Wouldn't that be a sight to behold??!!!
Hugs &

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Charlotte, yes that would be something !!! Sorry yours hasn't come yet !! Who ever has Charlotte ... out there..... Charlotte will be a great mommy so send your bear her way !!!

I have posted mine ........ haven't received mine as yet......

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Who ever has Denise ... please send hers also.. Mommy is waiting with excitement !!!!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I sent mine off eleven days ago. I think these atlantic crossing decorations are enjoying the trip!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I sent something else to Canada 12 days ago and they told me 5 to 8 days soooooooooooooooooooooooo it makes you worry. I didn't put a tracking number on it because it was a bear I donated to a talk night and I thought I wouldn't need it because there was no money involved. Guess I was wrong. But that was USA to Canada, there are allot of gifts being sent this time of year also. So maybe that is the hold up. Pluss remember that story on the exploding bears ??? Maybe customs are looking at our poor teddies !!! Hope they don't pull them apart :cry:

2tonebrown023.jpg

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE DON'T PULL ME APPART !!!

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Denise,
Your ornament is going out today.  But it has a loooooooooooooong way to travel.............

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hi there everyone!  I though this might put your minds at ease a little, for all of those who havenot yet recieved their ornaments.

Canada Post puts out a time line for Christmas posting with date, deadlines if you want your packages/cards to be recieved before Christmas.  Here's what is suggests.

Keep in mind this is FROM Canada TO the rest of the world, so yours may be a bit different.

letters, Cards & Parcels

To the USA:  by Air- Dec.8th   by Surface- Nov.24th

To Australia : by Air- Dec.4th   by Surface- Oct 20th

To Europe:  by Air- Dec.4th  by Surface- Oct 13th

I hope this is helpful and puts some minds at ease and I do hope that all ornaments make it to their new moms by Christmas.

If not then you'll at least have a lovely New Years surprise! bear_grin

Hugs everyone,

AndreaM bear_original

Connie,

Thanks for the info,  I will be watching for the postie.... :dance:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Does anyone know where Tami is hiding?  :crackup:  as i need to talk with her.

Hugs
Vicki

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Jodi, don't worry any more he is here safe and sound and not torn apart.  He arrived theis morning. I have PM you also.

Board footer