Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Laura Lynn Teddies by Laura Lynn
Lexington, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

I just wanted to post Amy's intro here... the link in her signature didn't work but her website IS up and running!  I've inserted a working link to her website at the bottom :)... and I know Amy's busy at work right now.. and you all want to see her site :)

So glad to see ya here Amy!!
Laura

Amy's Post...

Hi All,

I have been trying to avoid getting into another forum just for lack of time, but have been getting pretty lonely on a nameless other forum. I sent a shout out & Laura directed me here.  I am seeing a bunch of familiar names here!

Hi to all my old friends!

To my new friends, I am a bear maker from New Berlin, Wisconsin.  I have been actively selling my creations for about 5 years now. I have (I think) developed a style I can call my own & really get into creating guys for holidays - with an emphasis on Halloween & Christmas.

So hi to everyone.

Glad to find you.
Amy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amy Thornton

Visit my Website at http://www.mutztoots.com/index.html

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Big bear huggy welcome Amy,you are going to love it here!! bear_laugh I love it so much that i only get half as much done now and that was only half as much as anyone else to begin with bear_grin  I visited your site,love your bears!!

Hugs and blessings,Shari.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I love it so much that i only get half as much done now and that was only half as much as anyone else to begin with

Amen to THAT sentiment, Shari. bear_original

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hugs Shelli bear_laugh

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Amy!!!
I'm familiar with your work... it will be nice to put your personality here with it!! So glad you've joined us!! (Thanks, Laura for showing her the way!! :))

Shari, did you hit the nail on the head or what!!!???

Now, I'm shutting this thing off and getting to work.......

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Welcome Amy!

I visited your web-site and what lovely Bears - neat to see them.
I am sure that you will enjoy this Teddy Talk board and look forward to talking some more.

Bear hugs
Carolyn

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Welcome Amy,
I looked at your website too and your bears are adorable.  You are very talented ! You will enjoy the group for sure.

As for Shari's comment ....well, I've tried REALLLLLYYYY hard to stay off this board the past few days.  But ,I can now honestly admit that I too am addicted.  I can't help but peek in once in awhile to see what I've missed.  Geez, I've though maybe if I didn't post much that I would be able to stay away longer.  Well, here I am again , totally caught, hook- line- and sinker !!!!

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,
I want to officially thank Laura for taking the teddy by the tail & hauling my post to the right place. I should know better than to sign up & post when I am pooped. As for my website.... I wpelled it incorrctly in my signitore (just googing off).  I have my address corrected now.

So thanks for all your welcomes!
Amy

And a BIG CONGRATULATIONS for Shelli I KNEW WHE WOULD WIN!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Amy and welcome :)
know what you mean about posting when tired lol...next day you think, now what was i thinking lol
hugs sarah

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Amy,

Yes, I am shy to say this but I'm very much addicted to this forum
because it's too fun to talk with everyone. bear_laugh
Glad you joined here !

Big Hugs/Marie

Takeko Tokyo JAPAN

Hello & welcome  Amy!!
I'm new member. too.
Everybody in here is soooooooo heartwarming and cheerful!
Let's enjoy bear-talking!

Hugs  Takeko

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Addicted.....what......who's Addicted......I'm not Addicted...who said we people can get Addicted....show me who they are......I'll get them......once I get off of the computer......I'm not addicted......'course I'm not...who would say such a thing......I only use it for a little while......never too long.......no time to post messages......where's my straight jacket........who's barking mad.....I need my pills......HELP, Mummy!

Jane

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Whoops! Crazy time has past....Hi Amy welcome to Teddy Talk. I have visited your website and love your cute bears. Thanks Laura for leading use to Amy's bears. I hope you join in and chat with us and share some of your pictures with us...we're always hungry for pictures.

Jane

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Welcome Amy, I am glad you joined us.    You'll be hooked here before you know it.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Hey Amy, I forgot to say that I just love your little golly.:):):)
Hey  Wonks have you seen Amy's golly!

Jane

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi Fran,
Another nice bear... Great costuming & I love the tilt to her head.
Nice to meet you!
Amy

Board footer