Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

20 Pages!!  I think I left when we were at 11 pages.  A gaby bunch aren't we?  bear_original

Celena Oxford

Merry Christmas Aleta.  :hug:  Good to see you. What's the time now at your end?

karenaus Melbourne
Website

lol ugh yes, hey we will always be young on the inside with out Teddies bear_happy

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

am I too late for the party?

Michelle

Celena Oxford

No No no Michelle...still got cookies from Tammy  bear_original 

Merry Christmas Michelle.  :bday:

Portland, Oregon
Website

Just finished wrapping a bunch of presents....okay, they have the paper on them.  Tomorrow is reserved for ribbon and bows and goo gaws.  Oh Lord!  I hope goo gaws doesn't mean something bad in another country!

Do you go all out with your wrappings or do you just paper them and call it done?  Also, do you disguise packages so the recipient can't figure out what they are?

I'm an all out wrappings and package tie ons girl.  I also disguise packages.   bear_thumb

Portland, Oregon
Website

The time here is 6:39pm in the evening.   bear_original

Portland, Oregon
Website

Merry Christmas, Michelle!   :bday:

Oh good...I thought I missed the fun Celena. Merry Christmas to you too...

Cookies, yum...I have hot chocolate here....

So do tell, what is everybody serving for christmas dinner?

Michelle

Portland, Oregon
Website

Okay then.  It looks like I'm the little jabberbox.....blame it on the glass of wine with dinner.   bear_original

Shantell?  Are you out there?  I see your name at the bottom of the index page.   bear_tongue

karenaus Melbourne
Website
Aleta - The Silly Bear wrote:

Just finished wrapping a bunch of presents....okay, they have the paper on them.  Tomorrow is reserved for ribbon and bows and goo gaws.  Oh Lord!  I hope goo gaws doesn't mean something bad in another country!

Do you go all out with your wrappings or do you just paper them and call it done?  Also, do you disguise packages so the recipient can't figure out what they are?

I'm an all out wrappings and package tie ons girl.  I also disguise packages.   :thumbsup:

oh Aleta I can just imagine the presents you would wrap- everything you do is exquisite (even tho we have never talked before I have admired your work from the minute I saw it)
   Enjoy your party everyone....

Portland, Oregon
Website

I'm not sure what we're having for dinner yet.  Maybe we'll just graze through the day on quiche and fruit and go see a movie.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I hope I'm no too late............have I missed it?

AndreaM

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Fudge!  How on earth did you guys get 20 pages in one day?????

No way to play catch up

Think I'll get snockered instead, hubbies birthday and all....have fun ladies

20 pages

wow! bear_thumb

hats off to you TALKERS! bear_wub

Well Merry Christmas to you too Aleta.... Wow I can't get over how many people joined in the party.

This may have already been asked but does everybody have their shopping done? I did all of mine on line. I avoided the crowds....And....they send the present right to the recipient with a gift note...All while I stayed in my warm house and jammies...

Michelle

Portland, Oregon
Website

Awww shucks.  :redface: Thank you, Karen.  You're an absolute doll for saying so.  I think most people think  I'm just one of those gals that overdoes every little thing.  It makes me happiest to go all out and put my whole heart into projects.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hey there Michelle,
I thought I had my shopping done.......I did it in bits and peices throughout the year.  Then I saw all of the Christmas stuff and went crazy bear_wacko   So much for planning ahead bear_grin !

The on-line thing sounds like a great idea where do you shop?

AndreaM

Portland, Oregon
Website

Merry Christmas Dilu and Andrea!! :bday:  :bday:

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Merry Christmas to you as weel Aleta!

And you too Dilu :bday:

AndreaM

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

OK hello, I'm back.  Dinner is done, dishes are done.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Merry Christmas Patty, I hope you enjoyed your dinner!
I just got home about an hour ago and I brought home a sub sandwich full of hot peppers for dinner!  I'm fighting off a cold.........who wants a cold for Christmas?  Bleh

AndreaM

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

The party is still going strong, I see!

Merry Christmas Andrea.

Well lucky for me my family likes toffee. I call this wonderful place called Enstroms. they make the best toffee in the world. I just give them a call and place my orders.
Here is their website:

http://www.enstrom.com/category.aspx?cid=16&SC=GENST

I send 2 lb boxes which is always a hit with everybody. We are a food focused family. What can I say....It make my life easier for gifts....

Michelle

Celena Oxford

Merry Christmas Dilu and AndreaM

Portland, Oregon
Website

Shopping done?  All except Bill's gift.  Men are the hardest to buy for......especially when they buy themselves what they need whenever they need it or want it. 

My family always says I'm the hardest to buy for.  WHAT?  I love everything!!  Someone could pick a dandelion, plop it in a bottle, tie it with a ribbon and I'd be happy.

Board footer