Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

ACK!! Page 21 already.  Now I have to go back and see if I've missed anything.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Yes, dinner was delish.  Spaghetti.  Oh I think I'm getting a cold too.  Earache, sore throat.  Ugh. 

Michelle, that toffee looks soooooooo good.  I love toffee.  You don't have See's Candy in the east, but they have the best peanut brittle.  My daughter always wants me to bring See's chocolates to Tennessee when I come visit.  They don't have it there either.

Celena Oxford

Opppsss....now the time for me to go....the auditors are here....needs my "attentions"....see ya later...once I got some time to sneak off hee hee... :crackup:

Merry Christmas to all my lovely TT friends.... :hug:

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM  Toffee! Sounds good to me Michelle!

Merry Christmas to you too Celena!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I'm finished shopping too, except for Daniel. I have no idea what to get him! bear_shocked

I used to be a fancy wrapper, but now that I have a bazillion presents to wrap they are pretty boring! Have you ever ribbon-wrapped? I've done that only a few times as it takes forever, but it also takes the recipient forever to unwrap! bear_tongue

Penn Valley, CA

I used to go all out wrapping, but last year I used the Christmas gift bags from the year before.  Bad, I know.

Merry Christmas, Celena!

Oh, that's okay Patty! I reuse bags all the time. I think it's such a shame to throw away a beautiful box or bag.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Hi guys , I popped back in . I was having trouble before staying on and I got interested in NAPPING !!! :crackup:

Penn Valley, CA

We're buying daughter, Paige, a laptop (not a Christmas gift, hubby says).  She is starting Sacramento State Univ.  as a junior next month.  Other than that, plane tickets to Nashville for the three of us.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Just popping out for a bit, My mom taped a show for me and is waiting to watch it with me,
I hope someone will be here when I get back!? bear_noexpression

Aleta I know what you mean about finding it hard to buy for men..........That's my least favorite part of Christmas!

Be back soon,

AndreaM

Penn Valley, CA

Hey Jodi.  You deserved a nap after cleaning all those bathrooms.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Merry Christmas Sandi and Jodi!

AndreaM

Portland, Oregon
Website

You girls need to keep your cold cooties safely tucked in your little part of the world.  Bleeck!  I can't get sick.  Too much to do and a big party to prepare for.  The day after Christmas all the Christmas decorations come down and all the New Year's decorations go up!!  I'm doing a silver and white theme this year for New Year's.

Penn Valley, CA

COLD COOTIES ! ! ! !  I got them from hubby.

My daughter and I caught colds yesterday too. I was here earlier and there were quite a few sickies.

Portland, Oregon
Website

Ribbon wrapping?  That sounds breathtaking!!  I'll have to try it.   bear_original

Bag wrapping?  Nothing wrong with that.  They make such beautiful bags and tissue.  I save every bag, bow and box.  I even save tissue paper.  Is that insane?

Penn Valley, CA

I save the tissue too.  I have a HUGE box of wedding gift bags that my daughter left after her wedding.  I'll never go to that many weddings ! ! !   Every now and then someone gets a birthday gift in a wedding bag.

Nope! I love to watch my mom's face when she sees someone crumple up the tissue after unwrapping a gift! It's like she's watching a horror flick! bear_laugh

It's been a while since I've ribbon-wrapped, but it's pretty Christmas ribbon in different colors woven all around the box. And the rule is that the recipient has to unwrap it one ribbon at a time!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I snuckback during commercials,
Don't worry about the cold cooties, I'm trying my best ot to cough on the screen bear_grin

AndreaM

Portland, Oregon
Website

Recycle, recycle, recycle!  Let someone else throw it out.  I just can't bear the thought of letting go of something that still has life to it.  That's probably why my studio looks like it does at the moment.  You girls would be SHOCKED!!

Penn Valley, CA

Aleta,    how fun, a new years party.  Do you have one every year?

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hey that's a great idea withthe ribbon wrapping Sandi!
That my drive the recipiant crazy :twisted:

AndreaM

I'm glad I didn't get my cold cooties before I sent out my Christmas cards!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh my dear sick teddy bear friends...I hope you feel better...That is no fun...

Michelle

Board footer