Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I don't usually carry a bear with me on an everyday basis, but I'm always wearing a peice of bear jewelry!

I purposly go on vacation without a bear so that I have the excuse to buy a bears whenever I go away.........So far the toughest place to find a bear......Italy.  I did it though!  I got an adorable Gondalier (?????) bear in Venice handmade by a woman in a smally doll shop!  He;'s my favorite bear from a vacation!

AndreaM

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

So it sounds like we are as ready as we can be for the big day! I sure hope every one has the most wonderful Christmas!

articicle Posts: 119
AndreaM wrote:

Hey, has anyone gotten any early Christmas presents?  OR how about presents you know you're getting, but you're not supposed to know you're getting them?

AndreaM

my girlfriend gave me the movie o' brother where are thou.  It has george clooney and some really cool gospel songs.  Moreover its sort of a modern spin on homer's illiad and oddisy.  She also got me a wind chime, it's frankly a little hidious... but I love her and appreciate the thought.

sort of a gift for myself I was hoping to get a viechle, my church I think was going to help a bit.  I have been without a car for a couple of years due to tough situations... sadly, unless God sees fit for a miracle I don't think it will happen for a while, as unexpected wrenches keep getting thrown in the works.   

-Articicle

Tofield Alberta Canada

Aleta! It is so wonderful to see you. Gosh I have missed your posts!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Merry Christmas, Lisa!!!!   :bday:
Welcome to the party!

Articicle,
I do very few minis......usually just to prove to myself that I can do it.  They're so fiddly though and like to jump across the room without notice.

Dee,
There is no shame in being daddy's little girl. 

Amelia,
Fingers crossed and prayers on wings for a happy outcome!

Andrea,
Presents I'm not supposed to know about?  Nope.  I don't like knowing what my presents will be.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Articicle,  I love that movie.  Do you like Alison Krauss and Union Station?  They did the song that George Clooney lip syncs to.   AKUS is one of my faves.

Tofield Alberta Canada

Wow Article! Sounds like you have been snooping! All the best for a great new year!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Merry Xmas Lisa enjoy the sleep.

Penn Valley, CA

Nighty nighty Lisa.  Sweet dreams.  Don't let the bed bugs bite and all that stuff.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Drat it no decent chocolate. MMs will have to do!

Tofield Alberta Canada

Well, have a great night all! A very Merry Christmas to you and I wish wonderful things in the new year!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I agree being daddy's little girl is fantastic!  I got my early Christmas git from my daddy-kins, Flynn and Zephyr by Tracy Lee!  They just arrived yeasterday and I was sooooooo excited that I couln'd not opent eh box!

Articicle, I hope you need for a vehicle is answered!

AndreaM

Portland, Oregon
Website

Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Merry Christmas, fuzzy slipper girlfriend of mine!!!!! :bday:  :bday:  :bday: Gosh, it's been too long?  And me without a Lemon Drop Martini!!!!  A silly little glass of chardonnay this evening.  I've missed you.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Louise! Hi Lisa!

Y'all got chatty while I was fishing in the pantry for something yummy. Didn't find much! Hubby is away so I didn't bother to food shop. I might loose a few pounds while he is gone!

Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh, noooooooo!  Did I miss her? bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I've been snacking on goodies baked for me by my students MMMMMMMMMM shortbread, chocolate dipped cookies! bear_thumb

AndreaM

Penn Valley, CA

Andrea,  what do you teach??

Portland, Oregon
Website
AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Patty I have a dance school.  I teach Classical Ballet, Modern Dance, Tap, Jazz ans Musical Theartre.  My newest venture will be coaching Gymnast, to help them with the more graceful side of things!

AndreaM

Penn Valley, CA

Wow, how fun ! ! !

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

It is fun!  I can also snack on the cookies guilt free since I know I'll be burning them off tomorrow!  Besides whats a little hibernation weight anyways? :crackup:

AndreaM

articicle Posts: 119

firstly ***NO***  I haven't been snooping... well, at least not a lot.  actually I got my gifts early.

second, "man of constant sorrow" is just incredible.    now that I know Alison Krauss and Union Station did it thanks to you I will have to look them up and see if I like their other stuff. 

for music, I sort of drift in the obscure... I like classical but not piano, swing, the B-52's, mettalica, and of course the soggy bottom boys. I like the hard heavy rock of metallica but what I am most impressed with about them is that they explore... like they did a song and actually put in classical orcastra in it.  The B-52's I appreciate becuase their music is light and fun, and their sound isn't like anyone else.

What music are people into?

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Guys have to say good night...dead tired ( even my fingers!! ) and a lot to do tomorrow. Have to finish a bear for a friend and a Golly.  Wonderful  seen all of you in here. Merry Christmas to all....I sound like Santa!!
Have fun! :bday:
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys.champaign.jpg

Penn Valley, CA

Well,  like I said, I love AKUS.  They are blue grass but now real "mountain" blue grass.  Other than that type of bluegrass, I like lots of different types of music.  Classical, jazz, country, not hard rock type music though.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Good night Galdys......sweet dreams!

Board footer