Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Oh Aleta, that's adorable.  My cat's like to watch the cursor move on the screen, I have great fun with that!

AndreaM

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh cute kitty.  I have three gingers also.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

oh aleta...kinda like this?  IMAGE011.GIF

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

What was that about turtle bums??????????

AndreaM

Australia

Anyone have any natural ideas on how to get rid of Migraines?  This one has been here for 6 days.

Australia

i have the teenage mutant ninja turtles song in my head now  :doh:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Here I am Max...can you see me bear_original bear_original

Australia

oh lord - don't remind me of that show.  My brother was obsessed by them, and we went to see the stage show.  I kinda enjoyed it if I were being honest - but don't tell anyone LOL

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Surrender has turned into a toasted marshmellow since he's gotten the old snip snip...the big fluffly furball.  Skippy (Max's mom) on the other hand is a little poop.

Australia

One of my cats waves.  When it's time for bed, and she wants my sister & I to say goodnight to Mum, she waves to get rid of us!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

OOOHHHH dear!  Migraines, my evil enemy!!!!!!!!!

So far the only thing that has worked for me after 25 years of trying has been massage therapy and reflexology!

Let me think on it for a minute............... bear_ermm

AndreaM

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Exactly like that, Sarah!!  Hey, I don't think I wished you a Merry Christmas!!   :bday:

Turtles breath out of their bums?  Is that like thinking with your bum?  My hubby does that sometimes!

Australia

Migrain..they had a good segment on the show whats good for you ages ago.  i think pain killers were the best bet.  ...aromatherapy helps.  They actually use beta blockers ad stuff like that...there is a preventative pill and a attack pill...ask your doc, they should be able to help...i researched into it when my sis was really ill.

Australia

Oh Aleta - I just saw Cecily on eBay - she's beautiful my dear!

Australia

MC Aleta bear_original  I wish I could have kitty cats.  alergic  bear_cry

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

A waving cat!  That's adorable!!!!!!!!!
One of my cats is sitting in the doorway to my room, thinking she's hiding behind a plastic bag.  She's waiting to take a swat at my feet' cause i'm not in bet at my usual time, which, of course, then disturbs her sleep pattern, and heaven forbid they son't get 23 hours of sleep a day! :crackup:

AndreaM

Australia

Well, I'm very sensitive to medicines - I only take paracetamol and don't help much  But thanks for the idea Sarah

Australia

I love your avatar bear aleta

Australia

We've taken a photo of it, but we can't get the file uploaded to the puter and work in the correct file type...

Australia

That was meant to be a video - not photo  bear_rolleyes

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

What about ibuprofin?????  The brad name is Advil.  It's and anti-inflamitory and would help reduce the pain and the swelling causing the pain.  This is a trick I learned once,, to put  light pressure for a few seconds on the artery taking blood through your neck to you brain ( where you feel your pulse) and then release.  Repaet it a few times and this will help slow down the speed of the blood going to your head.  It works sometimes!

AndreaM

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Merry Christmas, Shantell!!! :bday:  :bday:

Hey Maxie!!  It's mommie, Shantell!  He's all snuggled up on my shoulder.  You can imagine how hard it is to type with one hand and a cat!!

Oh, Shantell.  Max is such a cat!!  I think he must take after Skippy.  You can tell him a million times "No" and he thinks "Yes".  What's up with that?

Australia
Delartful Bears wrote:

Well, I'm very sensitive to medicines - I only take paracetamol and don't help much  But thanks for the idea Sarah

natural stuff...aromatherapy, all that would be your best bet then

Australia

LOL I am sensitive to smells - makes me really sick  :crackup:  Never mind LOL

Australia
AndreaM wrote:

What about ibuprofin?????  The brad name is Advil.  It's and anti-inflamitory and would help reduce the pain and the swelling causing the pain.  This is a trick I learned once,, to put  light pressure for a few seconds on the artery taking blood through your neck to you brain ( where you feel your pulse) and then release.  Repaet it a few times and this will help slow down the speed of the blood going to your head.  It works sometimes!

AndreaM

yep, thats what i was thinking of...but its hard if she can't take anything....do a google search on natural remedies for migraines that should give you something to try danni

Board footer