Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What kind would you like Jane - I have Cherry Ball, Peanut Butter Balls, Smartie Chocolate Chip and Shortbreads ??????

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I won't be doing the show.  Three days is just too long for me to sit still.  We may fly in and make a showing like we did last year though.  My husband and I had such a great time last year.   bear_original

I can't seem to locate the business card for that cute little shop but if memory serves me right it's on Curry St.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

We've not had any snow so far, but it's been so cold here today. Brrrrrrrr!

How's the cookies coming Tammy?

Jane.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Tammy we have 30+degrees and people go mad here with lighting up their homes

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 6 extra hours in the day,  Five yards of Alpca. (I wish) 1/2 yd of Ultra Suede 2 bales of stuffings 2 new featherwieght machines and a fat 1/4 of mohair.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I'll be right back, I need to put another pan in the oven.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

We haven't done our lights yet.  I keep pestering hubby about it. 

Hi Tammy.  Cookies, yum.  That reminded me about my spaghetti sauce on the stove.  I caught it just in time.  Needed a stir.

Aleta, how was the concert?  My aunt and uncle who live in Sparks (near Reno) went to it also.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I have to go...off to curves to do my workout... will check in when I get back have a good time all.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I've gotta leave, dinners calling. Back as soon as possible.  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Jane.

Portland, Oregon
Website

No house lights on the outside this year.  We'll put some up for our New Year's party though.  Just twinkly lights in the trees and shrubs.

Oh....the glasses.  I don't like them but my eyes have been so wonky lately that I can't seem to work in my contacts anymore.  The picture posted was snapped while I was working.  So, what you see is the working me!

Penn Valley, CA

My mom just sent this to me:

HOW TO CLEAN THE HOUSE
1. Open a new file in your PC .
2. Name it "Housework."
3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN.
4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN.
5. Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want
To delete Housework permanently?"
6. Calmly answer, "Yes," and press mouse button firmly......
7. Feel better?
Works for me!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I decorated outside. My house is a two story so THAT was FUN! I think the peak of the highest point is about 40 feet high! Anyway, I put icicle lights all over and it looks like an ice castle in the desert, then I put 2 foot tall lighted trees up the driveway and sidewalk
No snow but it has been cold and windy
Sonya

Portland, Oregon
Website

The concert was absolutely amazing.  It was orchestrated rock and roll.  Simply the best concert I've been to in a long time!  I think part of the reason I really loved the concert is the venue had only 5,000 seats.  Much more up close and personal!!  I would definitely fly in for concerts there.  It helps that the Eldorado puts us up though......they pay for all the perks!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Patty  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Sonya- Your house sounds gorgous.  You'll have to share a picture with us later tonight as the party continues.

Portland, Oregon
Website

Icicle lights are so pretty.....I bet your house looks just beautiful.  Hey!  Last year TT'ers posted pictures of their outdoor decorations.  Sonya, you could start a thread with your outdoor decorations.  I really enjoyed last years thread.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I will have to wait until it is dark to take a picture.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Aleta , ya how was the Orchestra.  I first heard of them when Judi said she went this year.  I assumed they were a typical orchestra until I saw them on regis and Kelly the other day.  WOW- they are NOT what I expected.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Aleta, Isn't Trans Siberian Orchestra WONDERFUL! I have 2 of thier CD's but would LOVE to see them live!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I will do that Aleta.
I would love to see everyone's creativity

Penn Valley, CA

Aleta,  do you have your own plane?

Portland, Oregon
Website

They certainly are NOT your typical orchestra.  I would definitely pay to see them again!  That concert rocked the house!

Portland, Oregon
Website

Our own plane?  Oh, no, no, no, no.  We fly commercial.

Portland, Oregon
Website

Sonya,
If you like thier CD's.....their concert will blow your socks off!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Hi everyone and merry xmas.I'll have a choccie even though I have just had a mars bar-theres always room for more bear_grin
Laurie :hug:

Penn Valley, CA

Hi Laurie.  Merry Christmas.

Board footer