Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

At the ripe ole age of 26 I'm fallin apart

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

do you all get presents for your pets for chrissie

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I've also tried having someone massage the soft fleshy part of your hand between your thumb and pointer finger.  This is supposed to release endorphins which in turn help rid you of your headache.  You can do it to your self but I find it works mych better if someone else does it for your, then you can concentrate on relaxing!

AndreaM

Australia

Oh yes! I'm taking that now - it helps, but not a lot.  Luckily I can take some things.

Australia

Thanks Andrea! I appreciate the tip - I'll be sure to give it a try   :hug:

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I hear you, about falling apart!  I got my first migraine at 9 years old man oh man I'll never forget that day!

AndreaM

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Thank you, Sarah.   :redface:  bear_wub  bear_wub

Migraines?  For six days?  Oh, you poor thing?  I rarely get them but when I do they are doozies!  I had one last summer......brought on by sunglare of all things.  I'm "McBitchy" when I get a migraine.  Just put me to bed in a dark, quiet room and leave me alone.

Australia

guess what?  our oven broke down  bear_wacko   we just got a new one but may not be installed for xmas!  and now our ducted air has broken down!  luckily we have a wall unit too.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Migraines...... see a chiropractor! He gets rid of mine... painless and drug free. (Though I'm known to take meds when I can't drive due to their severity.)

Now I'm really going to bed. I went up to get ready and the dogs are in a heap in the middle of the bed. I think I might be able to fit into Tucker's crate for the night. What's wrong with this picutre???  :crackup:

Australia

Yep -special treats.

Australia

daphne lol, do you ever turn your pooter off lol.  good night...shove those boys out of the way  bear_grin

Australia

LOL Daphne - that's a hoot!!!  :crackup:

Just move them!! LOL 

Have a great night

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I've decided that Skippy has reverted back to kittenhood.  She stalks and attacks anything that SHE thinks might move including but not limited to leaves, sticks, twigs, the other cats, her food, the beds, bugs, ME to name only a few.  If she remotely THINKS something new is amiss she takes off and then peeks around the corners glaring with daggers in her eyes as if it's all aimed at catching her.  She's just a little stink pot and I adore every little antic she pulls...well except when she swats me for no reason.  Even Surrender has grown annoyed with her at times. 

I think I attract the ornery ones...it's my mission in life to conquer!!!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Danni, I have a good friend who suffers from them as well and has a few really great books.  I'll e-mail her tomorrow (well I guess it's today now) and let you know what they are and if she has any other tips for you!

In the mean time I hope this helps a little :hug:

AndreaM

Australia

well...i'd better tottle off.  I just can't take this heat and have to rest the arvo away  bear_wacko   Merry Christmas all...thanks for joining in the party and making it such fun  :dance:  :dance:  its been a blast, and I even went home with orlando..... after hayley was finished with him of course te he   bear_tongue

sweet dreams all!!  xox sarah :hug:  :hug:

Portland, Oregon
Website

Danni, bear_flower
Are you aware of what your triggers are?  Knowing will help to deter an attack.  I've gotten really good at circumventing an attack.

Australia

Oh she sounds funny.  She should calm down soon - it took the waver (Jaffa) to calm down after being de-sexed too - but as every day passes, she seems to get needier..and needier and more clingy - but I love it!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Good night Sarah,
I'm off too, it's 12:39 am and I can't feel my fingers anymore!

Goodnight all and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

AndreaM :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Australia

No idea - they are fairly new for me.  But they make me vomit and hard for me to see etc - not nice.  I guess I'll have to pay attention to it.
I doubt it would be my diet, as that's great (I've lost heaps of weight, and it's funny they should come now when I'm thinner than I have been in a looooong time)

Australia
AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Ok I'm piping in for one more thing, Danni, my frind is triggered by wine, cheese, bananas, chocolate bear_cry and oranges, butnot all the time it just depends on when and how much of these things arein her system at one time.  It can be a real bugger not knowing.........try a food journal just to see if there's any pattern!

Goodnight for real this time!

AndreaM

Portland, Oregon
Website

Max obviously gets his stubborness from his momma!  Oh, he's a handful at times!  A willful child....er, cat.  He really is a child......in a fur coat.  I hold up my pointer finger to say "no" and he swats at me as if to say, "I'm not listening to you....No,  No,  No."  And then he up and high tails it into the next room. 

I think I need a cat psychiatrist.  We obviously have a power struggle going on......and I will NOT lose to Max.  He's a CAT!!

Australia

Oh bananas - I do eat a bit of them.
Thanks Andrea!
Night!

Australia

LOL Aleta - sounds like Jaffa - or my new bird Rocky!  Often we'll tell him to SHH and he says NO.  The other day he was out, and did something naughty when he was on my finger.  He turned right around, to stare mum in the face and say NO with a bit of a growl - it was weird LOL
Birds are so smart

Portland, Oregon
Website

A journal is a great idea.  Since you're so young, and this is just beginning, it's good to journal what's going on.  On a personal note.....and I hate to bring this up on an open forum.....have you recently started taking the "Pill"?  For many women that is a huge trigger.  If that's the case.....talk to your doctor....you may just need a different or lower dose pill.

Board footer