Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Merry Christmas Laurie!

I will be back in a bit.. have to write a couple of thank you notes

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Laurie!   :bday:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Here are some cookies for you girls.  Save some for the latecomers though  bear_laugh   Ignore the slightly burnt ones, I'm generally hate to bake, but just felt inspired today.

cookies.jpg

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Looks yummmmmmmmmmy, Tammy.  I'll have a peanut butter cookie, please. 

I'm making jumbo gingersnaps later.

Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh my gosh!  Those cookies look scrumptious!!  I'll have one...or two....or three.   bear_original

Portland, Oregon
Website

You girls that cook and bake are amazing!!  I just learned how to steam green beans.....don't laugh.

Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh, drears.  Phone again.  BRB

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi everyone bear_original  Just coming to join in, yummmmm those cookies look delicious - sooo frustrating for me as the drs have put me on a restrictive diet to try and help my health problems (not weight related, I think I'll get washed down the plug hole in the bath if I loose anymore weight  bear_happy   But I'm not allowed any sugars, no choccies for me - but if I could I'd send u all some lovely belgian choccies  bear_tongue

catherine
xx

Antwerp, Belgium

Aleta, I LOVE the bear in your avatar - is he a new chap?

Antwerp, Belgium

antwerp.jpgHow's everyone getting on with christmas shopping?  I went into Antwerp today to try and get my fiance's presents - is is just me or are blokes REALLY hard to buy for?!!  I'll try to upload a photo I took in Antwerp last christmas to give you an idea of where I was ----

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Tammy those cookies look lovely-I could quite easily try them all.It's a pity I just can't quite get to them bear_original
Laurie :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hi Catherine- great to have you at the party.   Sorry to hear about your health issues .  I'd love some Belgian chocolate.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

WOW that picture in Antwerp is spectacular Catherine.

Antwerp, Belgium

ok Tammy - sending you some cyber choccies your way  bear_tongue

Penn Valley, CA

Hi Catherine.  A merry Christmas to you.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Hi Catherine,
I think blokes are harder to buy for than women as there are a lot more things that women want than men so there is always plenty of choice.

Antwerp, Belgium

I'll go and see if I can find any more photos of Antwerp to show you - back in a mo
x

Antwerp, Belgium

square.jpgmeir.jpginsidecathedral.jpgok, if anyone would like to see here are a few more photos of Antwerp - the city near to where I live nowadays...
there is a photo of the inside of the cathedral that you could see in the first photo all lit up on the outside....

Then you can see a street with huge buildings/towers either side - that is the start to the main pedestrianised shopping street where I went up and down and up and down looking for presents today bear_wacko

I hope you like them..
x

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Hi every one Merry Christmas !!! I just got home from work and I need to do some house cleaning, I have devided up the work to span the whole week and tonight is my 3 bathrooms !!! But I will visit for a minute or 2 .

Penn Valley, CA

Hello Jodi.   Merry Christmas.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Hi Jodi,
I am sure a party must be more fun than cleaning  :bday: We have already had choccies ,cookies and bubbly.
Catherine Antwerp looks a lovely place and that  cathedral looks stunning.

sarahjane Brisbane

Hi everyone...Merry Christmas, I am popping i and out while I try to design an ad for a magazine that has to go in today  bear_shocked

Its a bit early for those cookies here (6.30am) but I think I could be persuaded!!!  bear_grin

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Him Patty, It is almost 4 :00 pm here and I just got home, boy are the shoppers CRAZY today !!!!  EEEEEEEEEEEEEE It was all I could do to keep smileing !!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Laurie, I have been reading the posts and I want some cookies and milk please bear_grin

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Hi Sarah Jane,
Merry Xmas.It is 20.45 pm here in the uk.Have you finished wrapping your childrens presents up yet.I have a large family like you and HATE wrapping presents-when you get past 30 or so the novelty wears off. bear_tongue

Board footer