Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Gee, I think I slipped into a mini coma.......I was staring at the screen and nearly fell asleep.  I never should have sat down after all that baking.  I'm pooped !  Maybe there was something in that bubbly that we had at the beginning of the party :crackup:

Catherine, Antwerp looks so beatuiful and historic with those buildings.  I've never been " across the pond" to Europe but it looks beautiful.

Hi Jodi and Sarah !  Skip the toilets Jodi, the'll just get dirty again anyway.  Come party instead.   bear_grin

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I am going to clean my bathrooms real QUICK and I will be back  bear_thumb

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

:bday: Wow!
Thanks for the party invite. Jodi, cleaning bathrooms is also my job today  bear_tongue  Went out into my garden to dig up some horseradish root as a gift to a friend. (I should not be able to do this in New England this time of year, but it's been soo warm!) Like the Bear Guys, I'm doing the IDEX Show January 16th. Not much time for Holidays!
Karen
Yes! Champagne bear_thumb We made it through another year, 2007 here we come...

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

It's 9.48pm over here in Belgium, I think I'm the latest time wise at the minute...  all quiet here, my fiancee is out watching a footy match, so just me, my two cats, a christmas tree and all of you  bear_original

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Tammy I know but.........I have so little time this week and If I bight it off in little pieces by Sunday it will be done, and then all I will have to do is sweep and dust, at least I hope so. So I will go and be back sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hi Karen- I LOVE that cat in your Avatar.  Simply stunning as always.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I like your philosophy on cleaning Tammy-what a great excuse-I like excuses where cleaning is involved. bear_grin
Laurie :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I hear ya Laurie- cleaning stinks ! ( especially toilets  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: )

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Jodi, didn't you get this???????

HOW TO CLEAN THE HOUSE
1. Open a new file in your PC .
2. Name it "Housework."
3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN.
4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN.
5. Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want
To delete Housework permanently?"
6. Calmly answer, "Yes," and press mouse button firmly......
7. Feel better?
Works for me!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I finally remembered today was the day. I have been busy making a bear for Hubby's motorcycle for Christmas, just need to sew up the seams and it is finished!

I would love some bubbly and some cookies......and some chocolates!

pandamac

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I hate cleaning, even hate the word......why clean when it will just get messy again? I think the computer's way of cleaning is a wonderful idea

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hi Ellen !
I have to ask if you got my Christmas card yet ???  They seem to be taking forever to arrive ??

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I have to go for a bit ladies and cook supper.  It's 5pm and the natives will be getting restless soon  bear_happy   I'll be back later.

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Thanks! Tammy
My avatar cat is my auction donation piece for the charity auction at IDEX. I call him Gregorian, the Phantom Cat.
But, hey! Enough of work! Where's the Champagne!
Party.......
Karen

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

HI Ellen,  Merry Christmas.  You're making a bear for you hubby's motorcycle???  Will it go on motorcycle rides with him?

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I'm signing off - have a great rest of the party everyone  :bday:  bear_original

HUGS
Catherine
x

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Luckily Jane and Aleta started the party as I didn't realise it was today.I have been so busy and haven't even had much time to make bears bear_sad
Carry on with the party as I am off to have a nice soak in the bath-I might pop back in later-my poor fingers need a rest as they are not used to all this typing and my eyes need a rest with all this reading bear_laugh
Laurie :hug: .

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Tammy, yes I got the card, soooo cute......

Patty....yes the bear will ride on the back of the bike, facing backwards. The body is made from a rain suit, the head is fur (synthetic) and there was a hood on the rain suit that I attached so if it rains, we can cover the bear's head!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

It is a bit after 4 PM here, hubby should have been home about 30 minutes ago.....don't know where he is! I guess I will stay on for a while longer until he gets home and wants to tell me about the A------- he works with.......

It was snowing earlier today, nothing stuck, I am so down about a green christmas........I WANT SNOW!!!!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Where did everyone go? I am lonely........maybe I should pop another bottle......or maybe some more chocolates?

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Well, not really lonely, I have all my critters here keeping me company.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

David just got home, so I guess I will sign off for now......maybe to return later on this eveing! Don't have too much fun without me......

sarahjane Brisbane

Heloooo is anybody there???  Yoohooo!!!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Ooh, I forgot all about this!! It seems I've missed most people... bear_sad

sarahjane Brisbane

Sorry Laurie, I got distracted in photoshop  bear_shocked    I haven't even started wrapping yet...but I have finished my shopping  :dance:  ........ I have spent many Christmas eve's up until 3 or 4 in the morning wrapping!!! bear_ermm

Board footer