:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

oooooh lost connection to the site there for a few mins bear_ermm  bear_whistle

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yes I think we are over working the website. It's crashed a couple of times for me too.  bear_cry

Jane.

sarahjane Brisbane

Me too Wendy I've only just managed to get back on!!  bear_shocked

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Me too...lost TT for a few mintues...our party is bringin down the house  :crackup:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

For a minute there I thought those size 12 cookies crashed the TT site!   bear_laugh

sarahjane Brisbane

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

:crackup:  bear_grin  :crackup:

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I lost connection too!

sarahjane Brisbane

We'll have to talk slower!!  :crackup:  :crackup:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Oh Aleta!
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Jane.  bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

What party music can you here playing and what film star would you like to be dancing with.

Jane.

Since we were talking about cookies..this is my favorite cookie book.  I've had to alter most of the recipes to fit my diet restrictions, but this is plain old good cookie recipes.  Fast, easy and a really cool book.  "better homes and gardens Cookies Cookies Cookies".  one side of the cover is "any-day treats" and when you flip the book over and upside down it's another cover on the back "christmas treats".  All of the recipes people ask me for are from this book.  bear_thumb

:hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Malcolm-200-pix.jpg

I am back , bathrooms clean, I wonder how long that will last ? Tomorrow I will clean living room , dining room and maybe family room. I am cleaning in stages this week to get ready for Christmas morning. Pray I have the strength to do my full time retail job and clean the house . AHHHHHHHHHH torture !!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Hi everyone!  Hope I'm not too late.  I tried to come on TT a little bit ago and the site was down - I thought this must be some party!   :crackup:     I hope there's some chocolate at this party.   With the Christmas rush, I need some.   bear_original   

I know Chrissie is Christmas, but everytime I see the Chrissie party, I think it's a party for me.   bear_tongue

Portland, Oregon
Website

Dee asked,  "What one good thing happened to you this year?"  Lucky for me it was mostly ALL good.  Travel, my daughters wedding, bear shows.....all good.  We've had a little bump in the road here recently, but we're keeping an eye on things and keeping a positive attitude.   bear_original

:crackup: Music......hmmmmmm hs to be loud and not slow....film star???  I'd like someone funny on the floor with me....maybe Jack Black :crackup:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Hi Jodi, wanna pop over and do my bathrooms too!  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Jane.

sarahjane Brisbane

Jodi I like the idea of cleaning in stages!!   My only problem is that by the time I get to stage two stage one is a mess already!!

sarahjane Brisbane

Aleta I hope it is only a very small bump!!  bear_original

East Sussex

I discovered bear making this year which is just FANTASTIC!! 2006 will always be special to me because of that!

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

eerrmmm quite fancy a bit of savage garden with johnny depp please, although he did phone and say he might be a bit busy tonight :crackup:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Cleaning in stages has to work this time , I just don't have the time to do it all at once.

Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Chrissie!  :bday:   Hi Jodi! :bday:

Dearest Jodi,  bear_flower
You KNOW you're going to reclean those bathrooms before the weekend!

Party music and film star.  I'll have to give that some thought.  Think, think, think.

East Sussex

Yep, Johnny is busy with ME!!! He's dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow....ummmm, yum.... bear_wub  bear_whistle  :dance:

Board footer