Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

hi from tasmania!

ive only been making bears for about a year and have only recently started designing my own patterns but im allready addicted.im not real good at it yet but slowly getting better! once my cameras batterys are charged ill post some photos of my bears (maybe even my first one - should give you all a giggle....lol) ive had a look at all your wonderful bears and i must say that they are amazing and if i could afford it id prob buy them all right now!! anyway ill post more when i have some pics to show

bye for now bear_grin

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

WELCOME
to the group and to bear making! Do not worry , most of us have "first ones" but, you know what I will love to see it!! :photo:  We love pictures in here like you probable know already.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

A big teddy bear welcome. So glad you found us. I know you will have loads of fun. Please post pictures. We would love to see you creations. Also, don't be shy. If you have questions just ask. There is always somebody who can help.

Michelle

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

Lop.jpgThanks for the replys   ive found alternate batterys for the camera so i now have some pics

this is the first bear i ever made and his name is lop(for obvious reasons)  lol..
and even tho hes not quite right...he has a special place in my heart and also a bit of character (according to me!!)

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Oh! Honey Lop deserve love! He looks good in his outfit!
Thank you for sharing.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles. bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi, welcome to the group, Lop looks very sweet! This is a great place to be and you will learn so much and be making fabulous bears with all the free help all our wonderful members share with everyone.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

thanks ive also posted some pics in showcase but dont expect much!!!lol like i said im new to this

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Welcome and enjoy yourself here.  Everyone is helpful and ready to assist if requested.  Look forward to chatting more.

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Welcome to TT
You´ll love it here.
It a very sweet first bear

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congratulations on Lop . . . nice first bear!  Welcome to Teddy Talk - I think you're our first from Tasmania.  Hope you have much fun with us, and I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your work!

sarahjane Brisbane

Welcome to TT...well done with your first bear, he is very cute...I'm sure you'll find this a very helpful happy group!!

articicle Posts: 119

I've only made one bear so far myself.  It was a hoot thou, and the folks here are just the best. 

I like you "lop" bear.  bear_original

articicle

K P Bear K P Bear
Lewiston

Welcome here and I think the Lop is very cute and very good for a first bear. Hope to see more of you bears.
Lena cloudiebutterfly.gif

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

thank you all for the warm welcome :hug:

Hope to see more of you bears.
kp bear

ive put a couple more bears in the showcase section but as im only a new bear maker there not as beautiful as others here, yet(hopeful!)

thanks again all

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Bears are bears and each are sweet in their own way.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Welcome to TT  :dance:

K Pawz Guest

welcome to TT you are going to have a blast here!!!

Hugs,
Krista

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk!   I like your first bear.  I can't make bears, and everyone is still very friendly here.  I hope to visit Tasmania one day.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

A warm welcome to you!

This place is fantastic!

Lop looks very sweet! Yes, I DO mean it!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Welcome to Teddy talk, from across the sea.
Lop is a great first bear and how proud you must be of him.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Stellajella Wien

Natasha,hello and welcome!
Enjoy your stay here, you´ll learn a lot here, just you wait and see:)

Gaby bear_flower

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

I'll never part with my first little bear either Natasha!  Besides, Lop is cute!!  nothing wrong wit him for a first.  Welcome to the group... I am new on here as well but feel right at home already.

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

Veronica - LOVE..your bear in the side pic
how many did you make before it tho(bet it was heaps!!)lol bear_grin
im slowly getting there with my bears each one looks better than the last i think too that if i had proper material to work with theyd be even better(only using fake stuff at the moment mohairs expensive but it does seem better)

ps id love to see apic of your first bear bear_grin  actually id like to see everyones first bear,should make that a new post bear_grin

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

A bealted welcome to the group.  I'm sure you are finding it to be a great place to learn and share.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Board footer