Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Went to bed

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_rolleyes Went to bed but managed to keep one eye open long enough to watch the fireworks display on TV in Sydney

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Instead of the romantic words i was waiting to hear at midnight I got 'ha ha you're 50 this year'  bear_wacko

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
Clarebear wrote:

Instead of the romantic words i was waiting to hear at midnight I got 'ha ha you're 50 this year'  :wacko:

bear_cry

MEN !!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You guys are soo funny. I'm sure the day of staying home at new years isn't far away! LOL

I didn't get home untill about 5am, rough night.  :crackup:

This year, there was lots of food at our party and even a chocolate fountain. It was good untill the alcohol started flowing and the boys starting dipping the meatballs and shrimp in the chocolate! Eeeewwww

And as usual, my little 5 lb pomeranian ran the whole party, insisting he got meatballs and carried around by the nearest female.

So here's to a great 2007 for everyone. I know lots of you have had a hard year, so I'm happy you have a change to start anew.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

It was an early night for all of us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!as Tristan (6months now) made sure that New Years Day had an early start as he wakes early and wants to play.
My son Dale made sure that we were also up early as he was dashed off to hospital with a horrid tummy bug and had to be put onto a drip  as he had become dehydrated.
If I had known what was next going to hit me I would have turned back the clock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, first Dale, then Calvin breaking down with the car, only to get it going again, to be involved in a serious car accident which when seeing the 4x4, how he survived I have no idea, then Sylvia being admitted to hospital after the home she is in, being just plain STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and tick tock the clock ticks on.

Lynette

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

Good grief Lynette! Sorry to hear that you had just a rough ride for the New Year  - they say it happens in three's and you have sure had your three! I hope all three of them are doing okay and wish them a speedy recovery.

Hugs Lyn

Pages:

Board footer