Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Paula...Well it does mean I'll have a bit more time...but not loads more because I'll still be doing my usual hours...I just won't be as grumpy to the customers (only kidding!!!!) No I'll be able to concentrate on the bears more...I hope!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I'm fine, Paula.  A virus just came up behind me and hit me full force.   bear_shocked It always seems to happen about this time of year.  A result of a combined lack of sleep and trying to be Super Woman of the World (aka Queen of Everything!).  I felt it coming on before the big holiday party and I just ignored it.  The day after the party.....Blammo!

I've been up in the studio listening to Mary J. Blige and singing along and dancing around looking at all the projects that left a trail behind them and trying to figure out where to start.  A bit overwhelming just yet.  So here I sit, again......visiting my TT friends.  I'll go back up and tackle a project......in a minute.   Perhaps I should listen to a little Hip Hop instead of R&B!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Looking forward to having been married for 21 years on the 25 th January - where have the years gone!

A  really big birthday for me  this year! - can't believe this one??

I have a new website that the lovely Penny has made for me so now I need to make some more Bears.

Having the new renovations of our kitchen complete - we are waitiing on a new polished concrete benchtop that was meant to
have been completed the 17th December and we are still waiting - hopefully not too far away now.

I hope that all your wishes and dreams will come true for you this year.

Hugs
Carolyn

:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I am looking forward to a Healthy Year!!! Last year I spent so many weeks sick and recovering from surgery and not being able to see, YUCKY!!! That I am looking forward to a very Healthy year.
And to making more bears, planning on doing a show too!!!
More Scrapbooking, still trying to loose more weight!!
YEAH 2007., my youngest is now a driver so two teenage drivers I am hoping for no accidents!!!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Carolyn, a really big party AND a significant wedding anniversary?  You'll be the dancing queen this year, that's for sure! 

Hey Aleta, I wonder if Hip Hop would produce a completely different bear, than R&B?!!  Maybe we should do a TT experiment!  :crackup:  :dance:

And Kathy, it sounds as though 2006 was rough for you, so here's to a happy, healthy 2007!  Try not to worry too much about your kids driving by the way ... I've been through that too and somehow, despite your fears they find their way around and sharpen up their senses very quickly when they are driving solo.  Came as a BIG surprise to me that they could cope without me!!  bear_shocked

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Turning 50!

Board footer