Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Debbie,
Thanks...shifting that much snow sure can be interesting...the porch roof had to be done...and that was interesting...to say the least...slow & steady for me... and yes as for that kind...I wanted to put all the snow my hubby has moved with the backhoe in the past 3 days on her property...lol...and wouldn't you know that in order to get to a good neighbor...he has to clear the road past her house....oh well...
Hugs &

DebbieD Posts: 3,540
makafelts wrote:

and yes as for that kind...I wanted to put all the snow my hubby has moved with the backhoe in the past 3 days on her property...lol...

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   I know its naughty, but I'd love to see her expression if he did  bear_shocked  :crackup:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Charlotte does it not normally snow? or is that just alot of snow?  :doh:

I read somewhere recently that apparently Australia is getting a faster climate change than the rest of the world.
By the look of your pics, I dont think so. bear_grin  Yet we have had several days of heavy rains  and I had to put the winter quilt back on the bed and I had to put on my winter jammies and socks and this morning I am still FREEZING my tooties off. This JANUARY.  :doh: the weather has gone ga ga.

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Wendy,
We do get snow normally...since it's high desert...but the most snow we have seen in the 14 years we have live in this part of the country from one storm is like 18 inches...46 inches in one storm is well...a pita...
Ohhh and that neighbor succeeded...FEMA sent a price gouger here today...the county will pay them & they were charging some folks $100 for doing 20 feet of driveway...and neighbors are now complaining because the road was great when my hubby finished, but is a mess now...Thank You FEMA..
Sending you some warm thoughts Wendy...cause the weather sure is doing strange stuff!!!
Hugs &

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Well I must admit, since we moved back to Missouri the weather is not acting anything at ALL like I was used to as a kid!  Our winds and storms were prevailing from the west.  If we had any storm looming from the East, we automatically ducked for cover.  It simply did not happen, and the storms from the East were EVIL  bear_shocked  bear_sad   However, I've stood in the yard and watched winds and storms blow from all points of the compass, one minute after another.  So the weather is definitely changing!!! 

As for that neighbor  :twisted: Wretched person alert!!!  :twisted:   Yeesh, I think the folks in your neck of the woods were far better off taking care of themselves Charlotte!!!  A $100 a pop?!  bear_shocked

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Its getting awfully chilly here in WA this summer. I've had to get my winter jammies out and the winter doona went back on the bed. I didnt even get a chance to take it to the drycleaners.
I honestly could not live with all the snow. I know that I just would not be able to cope with that type of cold.
Sending warm thoughts your way Charlotte inreturn bear_thumb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Well maybe we will next be hearing of Snowy South Africa instead of Sunny South Africa.
:doh:  :doh:  :doh

Lynette

Pages:

Board footer