Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Do any of you operate specific mailing list software...I don't mean a button on your website allowing people to join it..I mean a piece of software that allows you to mailshot your entire mailing list in one hit when you send out updates and newsletters? I am having major problems because I have to split my mailing list up into groups and this means that some people get the updates after others get theirs. Could anyone recommend a good and resonably priced package?

clare14 Country Bears
England

Mailing lists interest me tons too - I'd be happy just to know how to get people to join!!   bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko    :crackup:  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes   One day........   bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes

I'll keep a look out for you Jenny...  :hug:

warwickshire uk
Website

Melanie..I send the emails to myself and then as a  BCC  to the list members..that way the email addresses are kept private.

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I use this mailing software from www.group-mail.com to send out 2,000 email addresses in an hour. I have the business edition. There is a free edition to send out a maximum of 100 recipients at a time.

Quy bear_original

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks Quy..I will have a look at that one!!

Board footer