Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I am so thrilled for each of the talented people who received nominations.  You are all so very deserving and your work just inspires the rest of us all the more.  I can't wait to see all of the photos.   It is a thrill and a privilege to know so many talented artists.  Well done everyone !!!!!!  Bask in the moment !!!!!!   k015.gif

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Congratulations to everyone !!!  bear_flower  bear_flower
Wow so many TT members !!  :dance:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congratulations everyone from TT  :clap:  :hug:

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Big Congrats to all the nominees :clap:  and good luck for the vote bear_original  such a long wait to find out the results!

pipkins bears pipkins bears
Branston, Staffordshire
Website

I`ve had my head down a bit getting ready for the spring shows but I`d like to add my congratulations to all those nominated for  both golden teddy and toby awards! well done all of you !! :dance:  :clap:
hugs
Jane
xxx

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Congrats to everyone on the list. I am so excited for mom...
She also go a TOBY for her Maemie and Her Dove.
You can see Maemie on the inside cover of the March/April '07 TBR.

So can I expect everyone to be at the Dinner in DC?
If not I would be happy to except on your behalf, not joking...
Very Happy for everyone.
Hugs,
Jared

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Jared,
Don't forget our trip to the Zoo!
Karen
P.S. I'll definitely be at the dinner and I'm working on getting Michelle Lamb to show up!   bear_rolleyes After all, she has four nominations!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Has anyone up for a Golden Teddy gotten an official call from TBR?  Or the packet with the ribbon in it?  I'm puzzled, because the only notification I've had is this list on TT.  ?????

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Not a word, although I did correspond with Sarah Peterson directly about the GT logo image and she congratulated me personally on my nomination.  We talked briefly about the list I posted here and so I think it's entirely legitimate.

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

I contacted them directly, just to make sure!!  They have confirmed that I have two nominations. 
I was told that the ribbons are in the post, but as they have got to reach the UK for me, I wouldn't expect them for a few more days yet.

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

It's on their website now too, but I haven't had a call, email or letter about it.

Jared, when I was nominated before they did ask if I could have someone accept on my behalf if I wasn't going, but I didn't know anyone then...

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

I just received my ribbons yesterday.   I did receive an e-mail, but it was in reply to another question I had asked.  Shelley Stockard asked if I would be at the Toy Fair to receive my ribbon and I told her sadly  ...no.    So she put it in the mail for me.

I'm guessing that if you are not at the Toy Fair to receive your ribbon, they will be mailed to you after the show.

Hugs,

Wanda

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap:

WOOHOO AND HUZZA 

:clap:

for all TTers on the list  .  .  . and anyone still lurking!

I've been away for awhile . . . what a homecoming treat this is--thanks, Shelli!

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Congratulations to everyone who got nominated ,  I must say it is so fun to hear about all the nominations when you haven't entered, the pressure was off of me this year, I have been on the receiving end of a wonderful call and a few long horrible weeks of no call coming. But I tell you what I am so happy for all of you, I almost feel like I was nominated because I know so many on the list and I am beyond happy for them.  I did want to take this chance to say to those that didn't get the call, have faith, if you keep at your craft, your time will come. And if you never get a nod, do not get down on yourself because bearmaking isn't only about the awards, yes they are nice, but it's about the joy it brings to you and the joy it brings to others, you are a part of the amazing world of Teddy Bears, your name is forever linked to Winnie the pooh, Paddington and the very first Teddy Bears.  Your love for creating makes the world a better place.  bear_thumb

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Amen to that, Jodi!  Thanks for the awesome post!

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Mom got hers in the mail the other day. We brought it with us so that we could display it.

Yes, we can't forget the trip to the Zoo. I would like to see the pandas.

Remember anyone that is on the list and isn't going to EXPO, remember that I would be willing to except on your behalf.

Board footer