Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

ballerina3004a.jpgballerina3006a.jpgballerina3012a.jpg
I am proud to finally introduce my newest Needle Felted Creation "Clara" Ballerina. She is a special doll I made for my Mom, as a thankyou for the inspiration she has been in my life. Clara is firmly felted & is 13 inches tall. She is 5 way joined for positions of a ballerina.

Hugs &

clare14 Country Bears
England

WOW Charlotte - she is amazing - lucky your mum!!!  I am in awe!!   bear_wub  bear_wub

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

very nice! You've done a great job!

Adkins, Texas

Thanks so much Clare & Heather..she was a great deal of fun to make...I want to make another ballerina doll soon...but smaller!!!!!!!!

Hugs &

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Wonderful job Charlotte! How cool that she is poseable!

Adkins, Texas

Thanks Tami bear_flower I had fun posing her for the photos...almost like dancing myself!!

Hugs &

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW now thats clever! You always come up with something different. Where does your mind go when you are asleep?  I want to go there too :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb

Adkins, Texas
matilda wrote:

WOW now thats clever! You always come up with something different. Where does your mind go when you are asleep?  I want to go there too :clap:  :clap:  :thumbsup:

Thank you so much Wendy!!!How did you know that my creations come from my dreams??This one especially did...long story...

Hugs &

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Charlotte Clara is wonderful I am sure your mum will love her.

Adkins, Texas

Thanks so much Patsy!!!

Hugs &

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

beautiful doll....I can only imagine the hours that went into her, and the love.

Marion

Adkins, Texas

Thanks Marion!!! I should have kept track of the time she took...I know it was a whole lot!!!

Hugs &

Stellajella Wien

Clara is a beauty! bear_wub
Charlotte, what I wonder is: an one really touch her and bend her and move her? Or would then shift the felting? I have never needle felted, so please excuse my stupid question.
She looks so fragile...

Great work!
Gaby bear_flower

Adkins, Texas

Thanks Gaby!!! She is really very firmly felted &posable & not as delicate as she looks. I wouldn't suggest that she be played with as a toy, but she does all her ballet positions quite easily bear_grin It isn't a stupid question at all, I have seen many needle felted dolls & characters who aren't felted as firmly as I like to work. It was a very good question to ask!!!

Hugs &

Board footer