Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

I was just thinking... :crackup:  :crackup: Penny's fault bear_innocent  bear_whistle Who is our Oldest Teddy Bear Personality & who is our youngest...did I see someone here the other day who is 16??? Awesome!!! Since I will turn 60in less than a month...I was just wondering...

Hugs & there is no obligation to answer &

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

After reading about memory loss in Pennys last thread I seem to have forgotten my age :crackup:  :crackup:
No my real age is 21 or maybe you should double that bear_rolleyes
Laurie :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Last time I checked I was only 5  :crackup:  ......NO WAIT, i WAS ACTING LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD .  yEAH THAT'S IT .OOPS

teddylinks Teddy Links

I'm 27 but act a lot younger sometimes, well most of the time really. :P

Steven

Adkins, Texas

Ok...so...Laurie is 21 going on double,no way:)
Tammy is 5 going on 6??
Steven is 27 going on 17
and I am almost 60 going on 6
See how young we all are:)

"I'll never grow up!!"Bears keep us young at heart!!!
Hugs &

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Really not a nice question to get asked on your BIRTHDAY!
I'll admit...I'm 29 with 15 years experience.  bear_shocked

Oh crap...

Cheryl bear_cry

Adkins, Texas

bear_whistle  bear_whistle Sorry Cheryl...I will say it again.. :bday:  :bday:  :bday:  :cake: Happy Birthday Cheryl...you young one you!!! :cake:  :bday:  :bday:  :bday:

Hugs &

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

For the last two years I have been 45. I liked it first time around so tried it again last year. Still havent  quite got the hang of it, so thought I would remain 45 until I get bored with it or get it right.
I am well aware that I will be in for quite a surprise in 20 years when I turn 46.

My mother was 26 for 25 years. Quite an achievement I believe. Definitely something for the young to aim for.

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

am i the only one here then that feels older than they are???
im 22(23 in may)going on ......................... bear_grin

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

I'm 41  and I like it  bear_grin ,  it's  a great age. I don't get caught up to much on the number thing anymore,  when I turned 30 I thought my life was over that was the hardest birthday for me ever.  I have a sister who is 18 yrs older than me  and she had the same problem with 30 but said 40, 50 were great and she's looking forward to turning 60 doesn't bother her at all.

I think your only as old as you want to be ( and apparently a lot want to be younger based on the other post  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: )

big hugs 

Shane

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I'm 26 - dreading turning 30

I THINK I'm 16 still though!!!!!!!  If that counts?
Danni

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:crackup: Goodness, looks like we are all before 30 and only Charlotte is a bit more!  bear_tongue  bear_laugh

I'm 29 and will be 30 in May.  bear_shocked  I still play with dolls and bears... is anything wrong?? or we are all here the same?  bear_laugh  :crackup:

hugs, Julia

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I turn 60 in a couple of months and I think it is great ... age is only a number and life is what you make it.....me I am still a kid and love to play...

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I'm 27 although I swear I'm not an adult yet....................LOL

klippie Klippie's Creations
Gauteng (Johannesburg)

Gosh, it's great too see that most of you guys are about the same as me. I am 26 now and still haven't reached 5. It's great fun being a child and I woldn't want to grow up :dance:  :crackup:

klippie Klippie's Creations
Gauteng (Johannesburg)

Gosh, it's great too see that most of you guys are about the same as me. I am 26 now and still haven't reached 5. It's great fun being a child and I woldn't want to grow up :dance:  :crackup:

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

Well I'm $19.95 plus international express delivery postage and handling........oh and plus insurance..... :crackup:  :crackup:

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Well I'm $19.95 plus international express delivery postage and handling........oh and plus insurance.....

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :clap:

I turned 25 yesterday! My other half wrote in my card 'haha, at least I can now say 'it's only 5 years till you're 30!!!''  :crackup:  You see, Stu is almost 8 years older than me and i used to really wind him up by telling him how long he had till he turned 30!!! As he is now 32 I have to wind him up about reaching 40!!!  :crackup:

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

I'm 23 years old now, woops did I say 23 ment 33, well in may anyway.The scary thing is the older you get the quicker time goes.It only seems like yesterday that I was 23. bear_cry  bear_cry

tarnuf Hamilton New Zealand

He he  :crackup:  Well Im 30 again, but then its hard to explain why my oldest just turned 15  bear_original  Ok Ill come clean Im 35 and loving it. Still feel like Im a teenager well mind any way body thats different story   bear_original
Tania

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Moi? 62 and having the time of my life.  :dance:

bear_original I've never felt better. Looked better, maybe, but . . .  bear_tongue

bear_original As somebody said, age is mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I guess I will admit to having 53 years of living experience........anyone want to hire somewone with my experience?  :dance:  Somedays I feel like 80.........just because my hip won't let me move..........I believe in what my Dad always said.....I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up!  I have lots of gray hair, which I am very proud of, each strand has a name attached to it (helps me remeber all the kids I drove to and from school on my bus)  bear_grin

pandmac

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

I'm 23 next Saturday

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I will be turning 60 in April and I intend to be lying on a beach in Thailand with a drink nearby and a spa for message therapy and and and!!

Marion

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I"m 43 and loving it, I would never turn back time, I'm in better physical shape & much happier at 43 than I was at 33.  So I'm having fun in my 40's!!!!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original 

Board footer