Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

ah, I'm so glad to know I'm not the youngest! Freshly turned 20 on Jan 19th! Most of the time, I feel like I must be in my 90's!

Richy~

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I am 52 and glad to have made it this far !!! Praise GOD !!!

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

57 here, and hope for many more.  In my mind I am still the young 20-something "chick", but every now and again I catch sight of someone in a shop window, and wonder who that short, aging, slightly chubby woman is - a second later I realize - IT'S ME!!!

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

I am 42, will be 43 in april. It doesn’t bother me any more as I am as slim as my kids now ( after loosing 3 stone in weight ) so I can be a trendy granny!
Hugs Kerren
bear_grin

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I just turned 39 ten days ago. I have enjoyed my 30s more than my 20s; I feel like I'm more of the person I should be as I get older (if that makes any sense!) bear_ermm . But my one sorrow is that God has not yet blessed my hubby and me with children. bear_sad  I know He has His timing and that we will most likely adopt in the future, but it's tough to have a stiff upper lip when so many around us are pregnant and have many children. bear_cry  Ah, but I can't wait to see what God has up His sleeve! bear_thumb

SLauhon Lauhon Originals
Murrieta, Ca

My kids seem to never let me forget how old I am! As some of you can relate when you have a child that is 16 it's a definite reminder that you are a little older than you feel! At 37 I feel just the same as 25 only more rushed and hurried as my kids are involved with many more activities as they get older. Which reminds me, I need to go get dressed and get moving!

mini hugs,
                   Susan

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Well, I have to say I am an old boot. I turned 50 in October and I believe it is down hill from here!  bear_cry

Hugs Louise

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

thanks for the lovely comments... looking good for nearly 60!
iv just hit 30, wondering why my 20's shot by so quick.

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio
New Avenue Crew wrote:

I just turned 39 ten days ago. I have enjoyed my 30s more than my 20s; I feel like I'm more of the person I should be as I get older (if that makes any sense!) bear_ermm .

It makes sense to me! I am 38 for just a few more weeks. Starting back to school (grad school) with folks who weren't even born when I did my undergrad study is both an in-my-face reminder that I'm not so young, AND a reminder that it really doesn't matter.

Someone asked me if I would want to be 25 again. I said, "No, but I wouldn't mind looking 25 again!" bear_grin

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Agreed, Tami!  bear_cool  :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I'll be 45 1/2 tomorrow!! bear_original   I don't feel any older than I did when I was in my teens.  To ask my children, they would probably tell you I still act like it too.   My husband would agree, with the added point that I'm probably still as sassy as I was back then too.  bear_laugh  bear_laugh   

I think the only difference between the me then and the me now is.....I have a whole new respect for my parents.
bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

sarahjane Brisbane

Well I am turning 40 in July and have absolutely no problem with my age at all....the thing that gets me the most is being married to someone who is 46...I never imagined being married to someone in their 40s.......hmmmm maybe a younger model is called for???  bear_ermm  bear_grin

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

I will turn 25 on Feb. 28th... bear_sad One step closer to the DREADED BIG 3-0!!!  Something I am NOT looking forward to at all...

Jeremy

Newelley.Bears

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

What a fun read  bear_laugh I'm 30...grudgingly,  bear_tongue

plushkinbear wrote:

I'm 29 and will be 30 in May.  bear_shocked  I still play with dolls and bears... is anything wrong?? or we are all here the same?  bear_laugh  :crackup: hugs, Julia

Yep Julia...think we're all the same...why do you think we have to meet like this hehe

Board footer