Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I have been very behind in reading all these posts so to take a shortcut I want to say a BIG GIANT HELLO to all the new people joining this board.  I could sit here all day...but then nothing would ever get done.
WELCOME WELCOME!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I'm with Judy, work is super busy today, soooo
WELCOME EVERYONE!! The more the merrier
Heather

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Hello to all! My name is Kathy Myers. I've been a Teddy Bear Artist for 17 years. I specialize in creating the smallest bears possible from vintage mink. I don't need to order supplies very often so I just now discovered Teddy Talk...so I had to say Hello!

My daughter is always using the computer so I don't get to use it as often as I would like...but  recently I did steal it long enough to make myself a new website and an About Me page on eBay. Please take a look if you would like to see more of my bears.

I'm not very good on the computer...but at least I try to figure it out. Besides being a Bear Artist I am also a homeschooling mom and I love both jobs!

Bear Hugs
Kathy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Kathy, your little avatar bear is waaaaay adorable . . . how big??!!  I'm off to take a look at more of your bears.   Big welcome to Teddy Talk, and I hope you can manage to wrest the computer from your daughter so you can visit here often!! bear_laugh

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi Kathy, and welcome to TEDDY TALK! Your little mink ones are adorable. bear_original

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Thanks for the nice welcome! That little mink bear is just under 3 inches and hand dyed (teal)...it is my new necklace bear so I really appreciate the positive feedback.

I am really looking forward to making new friends and reconnecting with old friends that I have lost contact with.

Kathy Myers

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Kathy, I have admired your work for a long time.  You do amazing bears...and so small too!  Just adorable!!!  Love that necklace.  Welcome to the board!

Shana Hawaii

HELLO TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!
Shana

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Kathy - welcome, your bears are soooo adorable!!

Danni

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hi to all the new people !  You come to a wonderful place, with caring and sharing people.

I've been away from the board getting the kids ready for school  and making bears for Daphne's Shows etc.  So now the house is quiet and I can play  bear_laugh

Kathy I love your fur bears. I too use recycled fur.  I'm curious how you dyed that mink Teal ....so pretty !

clare14 Country Bears
England

I just wanted to say a big hello and WARM WELCOME to all the new members!!   I've had my PC out of working order for a while and am just managing to catch up with all that's going on!!

Really looking forward to catching up with all of you, you'll love it here - ENJOY!!!   (But be warned, it's ADDICTIVE!!!);)

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

thank you judi  for the kind words for the new comers

Board footer