Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Littlepawziee Littlepawziee
UK

Rin.jpgrin1.jpg
well heres mine his names Rin his a rabbit demon (the good type)  bear_grin he likes to make things grow though some times he over does it and you end up with a forest instead of a wood...well if you were his size anyway,

Rin lives deep in the wooded area of the labyrinth his always hiding from "the guys that lose there heads" he says scratching his horn
"you think you have it bad" his Squeaks to Sarah
"try living next door to them brothers" Rin look around nervously and hops of back into the under growth

this critters about 15" so not a small guy his made from synthetic plush his horns are Fimo I'm still kind of working on him as in i keep going back and adding things lol

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Rin is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs &

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Wonderful, though I really can't believe there are demon rabbits anywhere in the world.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Oh, Charlotte, I love Pherd and that hair. I think he grew up in the 60s.

Adkins, Texas

Pherd Pherd Pherd is the word...a true 60s hippy...in green, purple & yellow... :crackup:  bear_grin  :crackup:  bear_grin  :crackup:

Hugss &

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

wowwell done - rin is lovely
great horns !!!

cat xxxx

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

I love the idea Vicky bear_thumb  Your Rin is great and yours Charlotte looks like he  ( she ?) is having lots of fun! Count me in. I have not been able to make bears  bear_cry for a few days  because my Rheumatoid Arthritis  have been  acting up but, I am getting better and what a fun thing to start with this challenge will be!!
have a wonderful rest of the weekend my friends.
Gladys bear_flower

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Well...here is my challenge one Vicky. Yes...it is a bear ( I think?? ). You know bears, they are EVERYWHERE bear_grin 000_1317.jpg Her name is "Sunray"  I thought to share the picture in here and I will post another picture in the gallery, when is ready  up and running bear_thumb
Looking forward to see lots of creatures in the challenge. Come on.... :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:
Have a great weekend .
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

Weymouth
Website

i like her gladys, and her exotic looking fur
plus she has some exciting trinkets that make me want to look closer
cat xxxxx

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thanks ! I will see if I can get a bigger picture in here, just in case  bear_grin  I am not able to do it, she is holding a stick that has a crystal ball at the end and a couple of charms, one says Time, Time , Time and the other is an hour glass.
bear hugs.
Gladys bear_flower

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Sunray is adorable, Gladys. I love her.

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thanks Marlys I wanted to post another photo, a better one and a little bit bigger but, i just can't do it  bear_noexpression  I have a LOT to learn for sure! bear_original
Are you going to participate ?
bear hugs.
Gladys

UK

shes lovely Gladys what a lovely little girl what does she do in the labyrinth?

Huggles Vicky

Adkins, Texas

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub She is wonderful Gladys!!!

Hugs &

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thank you guys! She is one of the good ones, she is helping keep track of time that way the baby will be safe. bear_thumb
Bear hugs.
Gladys bear_flower

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

ok i'm finished..i did have a bear friend in the works too but have given up on him for now.

here's Gloob...
Gloob.jpg

I'm not sure what he does in the labyrinth, but i suspect its probably nothing bear_tongue

ive looked at all the others and their looking good bear_thumb a few more and we will be able to film our own movie bear_grin

Weymouth
Website

ooh i want goob !
jump jump

whats he made  from ?
im sure crawling around looking funky is a worthwhile occupation in itself !

cat xxx

UK

hehe Gloob is so cute i love his manic eye brows lol  bear_wub

Adkins, Texas

Gloob is adorable :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: !!!!

Hugs &

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

He is ADORABLE!! bear_thumb
Gladys bear_flower

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

thanks everyone :hug:  hes made from some sort of upholstery mini fabric stuff...hee hee...i'm not quite sure exactly what it is.
im thinking of making a big one of him....i think hes funky too bear_grin

Weymouth
Website

oh yes do make a big gloob and show us
cat xxxx

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi,Charlotte I have finishished my Lapyrinth challenge. As soon i get a picture taken i will send it before July 1st which is the due date.
I also wanted to ask you I got lost in the challenges after I posted in one for St. Patricks.
Is Lapyrinth the current on the challenges. Cause I want to be up to date on the challenges. Please let me know. Thank You! Mary

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Gloop & Sunray  is soooooooo cute :dance: . You both did a wonderful job in creating them. HiKiddobear hugs

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Oh! Vicky Rin is a  beautiful  rabbit in the Lapyrinth.  Is he made in mink? I Just love his fur and those glancing eyes.  :dance: Wait till you see mine is a little wierd. Was made with what ever I could find. :crackup:

Board footer