Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

K Pawz Guest

Oh My what adorable little puppies!!!!! They are just the cutest little things every!

hugs,
Krista

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Hey Chrissi, one of the males that is still available is sooooooooo passive! These little guys are not lacking in the socializing dept.....they have been held since the minute they were born.
This little guy (he doesn't have a name yet) will lay on his back and fall asleep in your hands. Some of the puppies wont have anything to do with laying on their back and they wiggle and squiggle to turn over again.
He rarely makes a peep. The one that my sister will be taking whines constantly...even when she is eating, she still cries. Its so funny, but not the kinda dog that I want.
I also have the little runt who hasn't found a home as of yet...he is as cute as a button and pretty passive too. He is quite a bit smaller then the others, but he is slowly catching up.
Here is a pic of the two who haven't found homes yet (the "runt" is on top)puppies_5-9-07_016.jpg

here a few of the pup taking a snooze on Mom
puppies_5-9-07_006.jpgpuppies_5-9-07_010.jpg

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Good golly, these pictures are even cuter than the ones from yesterday. All those little bodies just jumbled together and looking absolutely comfortable. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer