Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
chris009av Real Deal Bears

It's great to see you back Katrina, and it's great to see you looking on the bright side, it's a good sign  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

Thanks, it really is a good thing I'm generally an optimist bear_original

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Katrina I've read about your horrible accident but haven't written yet bear_cry  bear_cry It's so good to hear your positive attitude, it is the only way to go.  Huggles dear, we will all get through these bad times together  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Website

Glad to see you back Sarah!  Hugs to you to  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance: Yiipeeee!!!  Glad to have you back!  :hug:

As Dilu said, now the 'fun' begins.  Be sure you take plenty of time to rest so you can heal even faster.  And YES  feel more than free to complain when it starts to hurt....heavens knows I did my fair share of 'whining' last year about how my dislocated pinkie wouldn't let me sew my teds  bear_angry  bear_sad  bear_tongue

Website

Thanks!  oo, dislocated pinky, that doesn't sound fun.  At least I can still sew.  And I have been taking lots of rest time!  On the bright side, at least now I have a really good excuse for taking it easy and not getting a summer job bear_tongue   Actually, I don't really hurt very much at all anymore, it's really nice.  It's more just annoying that I'm stuck in a wheelchair and can't really reach very much in my house, since I can only be on one of the three levels.  There's often something upstairs or in the basement that I need and can't get to bear_angry  Oh well, at least it's temporary and I am healing quickly.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Aleta - The Silly Bear wrote:

Time for sewing......now that's putting a positive spin on your recovery!!  Good for you!!

I'm with Aleta on that!  Wow, girl!  I'm sooooooooooo glad you're doing well and can think of the lighter things like stitching up teddies.  That's a great sign.

Keep up the healing!

bear_flower

Stellajella Wien

Katrina, now that is great news!!!!! :clap:

I wish you all the best in getting better!!! :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

Website

Thanks!!  An update, I can stand on one leg now, it makes it a lot easier to reach stuff bear_original

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Congratulation on being back home!  Here's to a speedy recovery!!

Hugs,

Julie

Website
Pages:

Board footer