Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

taralee teds Taralee Teds
south australia

Hello, I am new to the board and was introduced to it by Delartful Bears, she said you are all a very friendly bunch ( your beary - why wouldn't you be!!) and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kerynn and I live in South Australia on a 2000 acre property. I am married and have 4 sons ranging in age from 4 to 15. I started making teddies years ago for my nieces and nephews and only recently discovered that people actually think my bears are worth paying for - go figure!!!LOL .I make bears of all sizes but really enjoy small bears of around 5-6 inches. I recently tried my hand at a true miniature of just 4cms and he actually looks like a bear. Anyway, I hope to keep chatting to you all and look forward to reading about what everyone's up to.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Kerynn, big welcome! Danni is great so many beary people got involved already!

You'll definatelly love it here! So kind and open girls and guys! I found this forum myself just a month ago and addicted already k035.gif  So many tips and advices and just good chat with open-hearted people from the world.

Hugs, Julia

Deb Upstate New York

Hi there Kerynn, and welcome to Teddy Talk.  Australia ... cool!  Some of us (Dilu and I anyway that I know of) are heading to Australia soon for some of Matilda's caramel chocolate fudge cake!  Just teasing and wishful thinking on our part (mine anyway) ... but it's nice to think about. 

If we decide to come for real, we'll let you know!  You'll love TT.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big welcome, Kerynn!  So glad Danni steered you our way.  I looked at your website and you have some really nice work . . . you are very talented!  So glad you joined us and I hope you have fun!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Welcome Kerynn!!!
Your small bear are so adorable bear_laugh How amazing that you can create such tiny bear !

Bear Hugs/Marie

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Kerynn,

Glad you found us!!!!

Danni

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Hello Kerynn, welcome to the board! Yes, the little bears are addictive aren't they?! And we just have to go smaller, and smaller, and smaller..... bear_happy  Look forward to chatting with you!

rikkisbears NSW Australia

Hi Keryn,
amazing, we all seem to be migrating haahaa.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Welcome to another Aussie, glad you joined us  kerynn

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Kerynn, WELCOME, your home sounds lovely with all that land - do you keep any animals on it?  Look forward to chatting more,

Catherine

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hi Kerynn !  Glad to see Danni sent you our way.  Your bears are adorable. 
043.gif

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hello and Welcome!

south australia

'Hi Kerynn, WELCOME, your home sounds lovely with all that land - do you keep any animals on it?  Look forward to chatting more,

Catherine'

Thanks for the warm welcome.....we do have animals, 40+ cows, 1000+ sheep, a dog, 3 cats, and we also do a lot of cropping (we grow clover for seed mainly)
It is a beautiful part of the world, so peaceful and great for the kids!

south australia
rikkisbears wrote:

Hi Keryn,
amazing, we all seem to be migrating haahaa.

Hi Rikki, yes Ive noticed a few 'cheap chatters' are also here. This forum is HUGE compared to that one.......I'll learn so much I'll be an expert soon!!! (yeah right) LOL   bear_grin

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh,shoot,I'm late again bear_rolleyes Big huggy welcome Kerynn ,it's so wonderful to have you here bear_laugh

Hugs and blessings,Shari.

Board footer