Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

purelyneysa Purely Neysa
Indiana, PA
Website

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this chat room. I'm Neysa Phillippi of Purely Neysa. I live in Indiana, PA, I make weird animals from mohair (Intercals) and I Needle Felt. I also do a combination of both mohair and felting. I sell my critters, my 2 published books, 52 of my designs in pattern form, animals by Hansa, Kosen and Steiff + more. I sell Needle Felting Supplies too.

I'm glad Dale emailed me and asked me to join! Hope to see some of you soon at a show or chat with you here.

I'm not real active on chat sites, so if you have questions and I don't answer through here please email me personally at neysa@purelyneysa.com or visit my site www.purelyneysa.com

Have a great day! Nasa

Deb Upstate New York

Neysa ~

Big huge WELCOME to Teddy Talk!  I have your book Whimsical Teddy Bears.  I refer to it SOOOO often, and more than any other book on bears I own ~ especially when drawing patterns.  It's so full of useful information. 

You'll like it here; it's fun!  Make your marker on our World Map of Users.  I'm in Corning, NY!

Again, welcome!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Neysa, I'm in awe of your originality and love your work; have for a long time. I'm delighted to see you've joined and look forward to your contributions.  There is a big interest in needle felting here and I know you've got a lot of expertise in felting onto mohair, which is different from our other resident "expert", Judi's, methods.  So I hope you'll feel free to post or even mention and publicize your book for our readership to explore.

Welcome!

PS  I've seen your photo several times and you've got great hair (I'm such a chick; what can I say?  But I have straight-bob-envy.)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi, Neysa . . . big welcome to Teddy Talk!  So glad you joined and hope you have some fun here.  I know we will enjoy your expertise in bearmaking and hope you can chat with us often!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Neysa.. Hello from the UK

Jenny

Pipa UK

Hi Neysa. welcome to the board! bear_original Hugs, Pipa

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

So glad you've joined!! I have your book 'cats, rats and other creatures" I haven't made anything from it yet, but it's such a great source of inspiration.
Hope you drop on here from time to time
Heather

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Hi Neysa! Welcome from Sweden! I have your book Whimsical Teddy Bears too and I have made up the crawling all fours bear so far. Love your original work. Hope to hear more from you. This group is so wonderful.

Sabine

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WELCOME!!!! Hope you intend to share some needle felting secrets bear_original wink wink bear_happy;)

purelyneysa Purely Neysa
Indiana, PA
Website

Thank you all for welcoming me. Anytime you have questions I could help with please email me here or at my email address. I love to "talk" about felting and working with strange designs. If anyone is interested I have a 3 inch metal button maker for sale. Email me anytime! Neysa

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

a big bear hug from australia fran

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Neysa,

Welcome to the board, I'm sure you will love it here!

Danni

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Neysa,

Welcome from New Zealand. Glad that you have come to join us and look forward to
seeing more of your fabulous work.

Carolyn

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi Neysa - a pleasure to say hello in virtual 'person'! bear_laugh

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Welcome Neysa, love your work. Welcome to the group  bear_happy

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh :clap: Welcome, Neysa!

I love your work! Awesome--I'm so glad you've joined TT!

Eileen

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Neysa! Big Welcome from Japan.  :hug:
Woooow You are Help Advisor.  :pray: thank you thank you!
and today is you Birth Day!!!!  :bday: :cake: :bday:
Happy Birthday ♪

bear_smile Marie  bear_flower

purelyneysa Purely Neysa
Indiana, PA
Website

Marie, thank you for wishing me a happy birthday! Neysa

Board footer