Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Oooh, Samantha, I'm so sorry the water's not on again yet bear_sad If you're ever around Grantham I'm sure my family can scrape a few showers and bottles for you all!  Let us UK-ians know if it gets any worse... we can always post bottles to you bear_happy

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Samantha - I don't blame you for begging - I would have been also!!!!

I really hope the situation gets fixed and fixed soon.
Danni

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website
samanthapotter wrote:

We still have no running water!!!   bear_ermm
I am so desperate for a shower!!! And some clean clothes!!!  We are going to visit some of my husband's relatives tomorrow so we are going to ask to borrow their washing machine and shower - which is a bit strange as we only see them about once a year - but we are desperate! :P

I'm sure they won't mind at all Samantha, I would offer my shower if i was closer bear_original  We have escaped in Derbyshire this time although some flooding a few weeks back when Sheffield got it. Chin up  :hug:  and I really hope they get the water back on soon or at the very least keep those tanks on the streets filled up for you.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Samantha, sorry you still don't have water yet.  Hope you get a shower soon. 

Having been through 3 big hurricanes in the last 3 years, I know what it's like to be without power and water.  With each of these storms, we lost power and water for 1-2 weeks.  Take care.

Board footer