Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

000_0003.jpgOK - I'm ready!!!
These are the last three bears that I have finished for Hugglets.  I have 26 bears in total.  Must go and finish off preparations and packing everything up ready for tomorrow.  I'm getting excited now!!!!

000_0002.jpg

000_0005.jpg

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Wow...Samantha 26 bears that's amazing...you have been busy!! They are all so lovely!!  bear_wub

See you tomorrow....

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Amazing...26 bears. These three are adorable.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Wow, Samantha!  Have you been busy!  Your bears are wonderful  - no wonder you've had such a good year.

I remember the old days when I could sew endlessly - not so much anymore.  I was actually accepted to Hugglets for this show, but ended up cancelling due to some family health problems and my hand problems.  I always wanted to do a Hugglets show and now it's looking less and less like I will ever be able to bear_sad  I hope eveyone does really well!  Take pictures and post them for us, please!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

And each one is as cute as the one before it!! I am sure that you will have a great sale. Have fun at Hugglets, I wish that I could be there to see all of the gorgeous bears that have been posted here.

mumka Posts: 80
Website

I want to see all 26 at one time!! That would be amazing! bear_laugh Super cute bears ^^

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I love them !! But I really love the first one !!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Darling Samantha :clap: .  Best of luck at your show. bear_thumb  bear_flower  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

:hug: Goodluck Sam, your bears are cute.  :clap:

Board footer