Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

OMG I'm finally finished!!!  Here's a preview of my last piece.

hugs,

Brenda

Preview6.jpg

Preview8.jpg

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Ooh, how intriguing Brenda!!!  bear_original

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

It's wonderful to see your lovely bears back on the 'scene' , Melanie, despite having a tiny baby to look after you are more organised than me!!! I haven't even done photo's yet...that's my job for tomorrow!!

I have to say that the break from bear-making has obviously sent new inspiration in your direction because your fresh new look bears are wonderful!!!  Welcome back !!!:clap:  :clap:

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

winter-warmer-preview.jpgHi

Melanie the bears look great !!! I love the style. It's hard with a baby around and building work ? My goodness you don't do it by halves!

Anyway here is my sneak preview.... I'm playing with photoshop cs3 at the moment so I'm taking any opportunity to mess with it .
Really looking forward to the show and chatting online.
Shelly

Hi Mel - I've missed your posts but glad to see things are coming together for you.  I can't believe you managed to get two bears done on top of everything else!!!  I barely finished my three.  They are wonderful and I can't wait to see everyone's pieces for the show.

Shelley, photoshop is addictive, isn't it!  Cool picture -can't wait to see all of them.

hugs,

Brenda

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

you have me laughing out loud here on the other side of the planet!!!

Then my job is done Paula!  bear_grin  bear_thumb
LUV the rabbits and bears folks. Oh my goodness I wish I was made of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Kim almost missed your reply.
I will be going to the NOV show on the Friday. What with voting, a lunch cruise in Mandurah and then the Rocky theatre on the Saturday night, its the only day I have.  Plus I'm going because I need more eyes.
Yep every so often I pop into the Teddy Tree. Only long enough to make my purchases and then head back home before the schools let out. hahaha
Thanks for the compliments. I was asked to do a ABC project this year. I should have it ready and submitted for next year.  For someone who spent their life constantly on the go, I find the 'putt putt' attitude I have with my critter making rather annoying.  They just refuse tobe rushed bear_grin
spotya Wendy

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Gorgeous snippetty pics!  Hands up, who's getting excited now??????  :dance:

Melanie, what cuties!  Good to have you back! bear_flower

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I'm stressed - thank goodness it's not a show I actually have to attend or I'd  be really freaked!!!

Marion

Ellen,
     Sorry you didn't get all of your bears done for the show - there seems to be a gremlin messing things us for a lot of us this time.  Your pictures are wonderful - can't wait to see them in full.

Paula, count me in as excited - I can't wait!

hugs,

Brenda

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

All these pieces are fabulous..I only have one done..and onther almost finished..I always feel really bad when I see everyones efforts!!

Hi Jenny,
     Yes, everyone's bears are wonderful but don't feel bad about only doing one!  You can only do what you can, and your bears are so stunning and intricate, they must take forever.  Cant' wait to see it.

hugs,

Brenda

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Here's a group shot of my Winter Warmer bears.  I'm not home to get them all together so I gathered them digitally.

winter_warmer_bears_framed.jpg

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

show off!!!! bear_wacko
sigh - to be able to use PhotoShop like that!!!
Marion

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Double sighhh.....I'm so with you on that on Marion, I'm so computer illiterate bear_sad

Wendy, I know that the Teddy Tree will not be at the Nov show, for sure, I don't know if anyone else will be though.
You may have to take a trip to Osi Park to get your eyes.

Kim

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

All of the pics look amazing so far...Can't wait to see the bears in full!!!  Good luck to everyone involved in the show...

Jeremy

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

Good Luck Everyone bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer