Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Stellajella Wien

Judi, errrrrm artificial sweetener....I guess I had your New Years Resolution some time ago :crackup:  because I quit and now only use plain sugar. ( I´m on the bio trip .. bear_tongue )
The person below me just woke up and put a happy smile on and awaits a wonderful day :)

Gaby bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

The person below me just woke up and put a happy smile on and awaits a wonderful day

I'm still waking up and it's 11am here! We're getting freezing rain and ice and it's so dark out! Happy face? Well, actually, YES!  bear_original  My inbox contained emails from a couple of very special friends which I read while eating my oatmeal. I have a purple elephant waiting to be finished which is where I'm off to next. She makes me laugh every time I look at her!!  bear_grin  It's going to be a good day!

The person below me loves to walk in the rain.

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Yes I love walking in the rain. It part of having a dog and walking in whatever weathers.
The Person below me has more than 1 dog
Love kayx

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

That's me! 1 poodle, 1 cocka-poo, 1 dauschound. The cocka-poo is a male and he dug out from under the fence when my dauschound was in heat. So you guessed it, we ended up having cocka-weinie-poo pups  :crackup:

The person below me knows a celebrity.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: Bingo!!  :dance:

I've got two, a Jack Russell and a Border Collie!

JUDI ALERT--watch that litterbox snacking!! Our Jack Russell developed a lump of litter in her digestive tract after too many years of this  habbit, and it took 5 enemas to clean her out  bear_sad

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, Roxanne and Eileen were answering at the same time.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
I'll answer Roxanne statment..................

I can't say I know them well but I've met quite a few celebrities. My son David is an actor, so I get to see lots of shows. I don't know who watches Eastenders but Charlie, who plays Bradley in Eastenders went to see David's last show and went to the pub with him after, Charlie was interested to get David to speak in Russian like David's character had in the show. I've met loads of stars but one of my favourite was Dame Judi Dench, David was in the same film as her.

The person below me likes to take long bubble baths.

Jane.

djbbears Queensland

I just love eastenders here in oz its probably a bit behind but I just love the show.....I love long bubble baths with a nice glass of wine it is when I can just turn of and have a bit of my time bear_thumb

The person below me just loves chocolate bear_innocent

Debbie

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thats me and the darker the better but I don't say no to the milk chocolate bear_original  bear_original  bear_original
The person below me is learning to use a digital camera.

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Even though I've had digital camera's for a few years now, I can never quite get to grips with all the fiddly, twiddly bits 'n' bobs - so YES! I'm still learning  :whistle:

The person below me loves to burn scented candles.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

ME!! ME!! Cinnamon Stick and Pumpkin Spice are my favorites.... year round! Ya shoulda smelled my house last night when the power was out. I had both scents burning plus Balsam and Summer Cotton... what a mix for the nostrils!!!
bear_wacko

The person below me likes honey on their french fries.  bear_tongue

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

HONEY ON THE FRENCH FRIES!!!!! not sure about that one. Prob is very nice. but no never had it..
I love this thread.

The person below me has a swimming pool in there back yard. Wish it was me with this hot weather.

djbbears Queensland

Ok yep have a swimming pool but there was so much rain here and yep we needed it but is was lovely to go for a dip yesterday.......peta come on over bear_flower

The person below me has a vegatable garden.......

Debbie :hug:

Stellajella Wien

Debbie, I wish I had!
In fact I had one, until the slugs from Spain invaded Austria...yikes!.....

The lovely person below me is trying to have a realxing sunday today..... I hope  bear_original

Gaby bear_flower

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

yup I'm still in my jammies reading this! the slugs invaded?! ( run!) deb

the person below me is already shopping for next Christmas!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

No. I shop on line at the last minute of the Christmas holidays.

The person below me, has kept many of her/his cloths (for years) in hopes you may be able to fit in them again.

Stellajella Wien

Oops, Michelle, you´ve been in my closet? :crackup:  :redface: ...and this hope has been badly disappointed....

The person below me will go to the movie tonight and will tell us about is later!

Gaby bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Afraid I am not going to the movies tonight but we did watch a movie last night an old black and white the Lavender Hill Mob it wasn't a bad movie for an old one.

The person below me loves to watch and listen to Andre Rieu and his orchestra  bear_wub  bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Who?  bear_whistle

The person below me hates to clean the bathroom above all other chores. (Can you tell what's on my To Do list today?? LOL!)

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

mmmmmm... i actualy enjoy having a moment  in the bathroom in the knowledge that the rest of the house is a tip but at least my bathroom is squeekie clean and the taps are gleaming.... prob the only job i dont hate!!!
with two kids, a man, 2 dogs and a 21 yr old sis in law, all of which are unable to wipe their feet upon entering my house.... my carpet needs shampooing regualy, thats the worse job..... its very dis-heartening when only hrs after cleaning it... someone spills something!!!
(moan, moan!!)

i think the person below me went into a room today for a specific reason..... then  forgot what they went in there for!!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Guilty on both counts! :redface:

On an ideal day, I steel myself to clean the bathroom, but once there I forget why, and treat myself to a spritz of "Happy" instead.

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

eileen forgot to sent a thingy - but i also go into rooms and open cupboards and wonder why i have ... i put a lot of it down to being preg and wondered if that why you put it kim !!!

i love shiny taps too

ok - the person bellow me is feeling hungry again :-D

cat xxx

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Yes I am!!!!!  bear_innocent Have been cutting back after the holidays.
The persom is just getting out of bed!

wilma Posts: 51

false! It is half past four in the afternoon here already...

I am new here and trying to find out how this forum works, so this is going to be my first post here even before I get my avatar uploaded as I still have to figure out how it al works...

So, I guess the person bellow me is very good at computers and how it all works? bear_whistle

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Wilma, welcome, nice to have you join us here.

the person bellow me is very good at computers and how it all works?

Ummmm, I don't know about that but I'm learning every day...

The person below me likes to go and see stage shows.

Jane.  bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:redface: I did forget the thingy--need I add more evidence of my absence of mind? bear_wacko

The person below me is dying fabric today, and making an unholy mess!

Board footer