Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Uhh, yes, that would be me, I think, maybe.

The person below me . . . well, let's see . . .  hmm . . . I can't decide . . . decorates their entire house and outside for Christmas.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Sorta...my housemate is a christmas nut!!!   When she lived in Phoenix she and her house were actually on the news!   bear_wacko   She gets a bit out of control and I have to rein her in.   HA HA

The person below me owns at least one pair of cartoon or animal slippers.  I will confess I have a pair of Hello Kitty slippers.

And speaking of not being able to make decisions (Shelli you will like this)...I was at our brand new Kohl's store today checking it out and they have polarfleece 2-piece pj set's on sale....buy 1 get 1 free...okay so they were $40 a piece.  So I'm standing there fondling all the really cute polarfleece jammies and my housemate tells me I look I'm about ready to drool...is that rude or what.  I think I may have to seriously justify going back (without Twila) and buy at least two pairs.  They were so cute!!!  I need new jammies like I need....well....I don't really need new jammies.  Okay...back to the subject at hand.

NiokaBears Nioka Bears

Well...I have a pair of doggy socks, is that counted? LOL!

The person below me loves singing in the rain......(well...the shower is close enough! LOL)
HUGS,
Christine

Dilu Posts: 8,574

As long as it's musicals, spirituals or 30's and 40's stuff.....The bird loves it but everyone else hides.....which is unfortunate, as I have a song for every situation....

The person below me actually reads his or her local newspaper, and actually knows the people in the obituaries.

dilu

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I do read the local newspaper, however, I don't know the people in the obits.  I do read that section though and bless every one of them as I read their names.  I know.....I'm weird.  How can one not look at a list of people who've passed and not say a little "bless you"?  I bet the next time you look at the list, you'll say a little blessing.......  Now see, I'm expanding your spiritual side.  Either that or you're ready to hit me with a brick!  Ha!
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

The person below me just had tacos for dinner!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

No, but we did have quessadillas the night before...that's close. bear_original

The person below me has at least 3 magazine subscriptions.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

I work in a library where we have over 300 mag subs...does that count??  Unfortunately they're mostly medical journals so don't make for light reading bear_grin .

I do however have a serious magazine addiction and buy far too many than my budget allows....why oh why do I live in a country where the mags are 3 months behind and 3 times the price ($18 for a teddy bear and friends  bear_cry )

The person below me has read the Anne of Green Gables series at least once since childhood

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Yes, that is me ... I loved reading Anne of Green Gables and about 20 years ago there was a TV series of Anne of Green Gables,  that was so lovely. Does anybody remember that great show?

The person below me cries when they watch a sad movie.

bear_cry

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thats me Carolyn and yes I remember the wonderful series of Anne of Green Gables and loved it.

The person below me chocolate covered ginger yummmm

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Um, my cat is named Ginger but she isn't chocolate covered! bear_grin
Actually I've never had that dessert.

The person below me once tried out for cheerleading.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Nope - not me LOL, but my sister was head cheerleader for years in highschool - does that count haha!

The person below me loves a luxurious hot bubble bath, especially when they are feeling down.

eatcakevintage Eat Cake! bears and vintage
Ormond Beach, FL

Honestly I haven't taken a bath in years! I do like long showers though. I was down quite often two years ago while my oldest was stationed in Tikrit, Iraq with the Army. I always heard the kids say, where's mom and the answer being, "in the shower!"

The person below me is making peanut butter cookies today!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sooooo funny- Yes, I am planning to make peanut butter cookies today !!!  I just went to the grocery store for some baking supplies .Peanut butter was on sale so I bought it for cookies.  All the ingredients are lined up on my counter, so why am I on here instead of baking  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  .   

The person below me cleans like a crazy person when their mom is planning to visit.   (Or is it just me that does that  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: )

Nope - unfortunately my mum passed away 12 years ago.  I'd gladly clean the entire house if I could have one more vistit, though.

The person below me loves computer games as much as being on Teddy talk.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Brenda, ouch!  Yes.....but not to the extent of buying a $9000 gaming computer!!!

But what I really love, is Electric Quilt-that to me is pure fun-designing and coloring, adding fabrics, changing blocks, designing your own blocks......I can spend all evening......

Aleta, Dear Heart, you know I will....... :hug:

Daphne, I thought your blog was lovely and got the stuff for the chocolate pecan pie today-thanks for the recipe!

the person below me can tap dance and chew gum at the same time, while juggling phone calls, dinner and picking up the kids......

gollyhugs

dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
No, I can't!!  But 20 - 30 years ago maybe I could.

The person below me LOVES to go shopping!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hahaha that's me!!!!  I went shopping yesterday, I only got myself two pairs of pants, when I went there with the idea of spending heaps - see what men can do - bring you down so you want to SPEND MONEY!!!!!! LOL  Oh well, Ijust got an ebay fix LOL  Yes - earrings for under $15 - now that's a bargain! LOL

Mmmmmmmm the person below me LOVES The Wizard of Oz!
Danni

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

LOL...I watched The Wizard of Oz every year..our local only TV channel played it every year in Feb...but it was years before I got to see it change to the color...we only had a black & white TV when I was growing up & no TV only radio until I was 7.

The person below me is a secret Super Hero.

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Wouldn't that be so cool!!?  My hub always says I have a Super Smell...does that count? bear_grin  :crackup:   I smell stuff at least 5 minutes before anyone else does.  True story, we visited relative..who lived in a very nice home in a very nice neighborhood.  As soon as I got out of the car I was "complaining" about this smell..it was almost a gas smell, but not quite....it stung my nose.  No one else really smelled it.  That same week a meth lab was busted around the corner. (They like to hide in the "nice" areas thinking no one will suspect it)  SUPER SMELL :crackup:  :crackup:

The person below me has their Christmas shopping done, wrapped and ready to go!

:hug:
~Chrissi

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

:crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:

Okay Super Smelly, you must be from a far far far distant planet.  It's not even Halloween yet...one holiday at a time please.  I'm still making room in my new slimmer jeans for Thanksgiving...not EVEN ready for Christmas yet.

:crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:   :crackup:  :crackup:

The person below me........ummmmmmmmmm....ummmmmmmmmmmm

can sing all the words to the old TV show Green Acres with Eva Gabor & Eddie Arnold.

Oh this dates me, but yep, and Gilligan's Island too!

The person below me loves to go to a spa.

hugs,

Brenda

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Never been to a spa - that would mean I'd have to get into a swimming costume LOL

Errrr the person below me likes to wear her hair in pig tails?
Danni

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

False
The person below me love to watch Hitchcock movies.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Nope. I'm a comedy girl.

The person below me married their highschool sweetheart?
Wendy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Yes, I did marry him.  We met when I was 16 and he was 17 , dated 6.5 years while finishing high school & university , and have we've been married 17.5  years.   

The person below me doodles while talking on the phone.

Pages:

Board footer