Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Thanks Ellen,

So there's no need to register the tags separately if they meet the standard? That would make sense!

Eileen

ellen ontario, canada

yup, no, only have them approved if you feel they aren't right.  check them out at the next show.  some artists just staple them onto their hang tags too.  not sure that's "kosher" but what the heck.  life's too short to worry about regulations.
bear_laugh

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Exactly! :lol:

Eileen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

On the laminating subject . . . I'm using the clear packaging tape that I use when I box up my bears for shipping.  It's just the right weight/thickness (so that my hang tags will still bend in the middle), I already have it on hand, and it's really inexpensive.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Great idea Sue Ann.I use clear shelf paper to cover my certificate so it's guarded against moisture and wrinkles.Hmmmmm,I wonder how that would look on my face  bear_grin Oh too bad I'm allergic to adhesive,shucks!!:rolleyes:

Hugs and blessings,Shari.

clare14 Country Bears
England

:lol::lol:Ooooh Shari what a good idea, couldn't make me look any worse, am feeling old and decrepid this week, well, this and every week, must be honest, may give this a try!!!!

Seriously though, do you mean like sticky back plastic type stuff??:)

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Yes,the clear stuff.Can be called mac-tac.You just have to be very careful when sticking to front and back because it grabs and hold the paper.I have ruined one certificate by being in too much of a hurry.It works out to be cheaper than laminating.

At least we are honest Clare,lets just think of our wrinkles as "wisdom spots" you know like "beauty marks",soon everyone will want some bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Hugs,shari.

Board footer