Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Wonderful entries everyone  :clap:  :clap:  Judging must have been very difficult - I wonder how many entries they receive?

I'm not sure that my bears would ever be up to this standard to enter - maybe one day  bear_original

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fabulous entries everyone, the judges must have had a difficult time, they are all wonderful.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

hi all
Here are my two entrie for the miniature section:
milo072.jpg
romeo072.jpg
All the entries sthat I have seen sooooooooo far on this thread have been terrific :dance:  :dance:
Thanks to Marion for starting this thread up
Hugs
Tracey

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

These are all wonderful entries. I agree, I wouldn't want to be one of the judges. With the superb work that went into these entries the judging must've been extremely difficult.

You all should give yourself a pat on the back as in my opinion these are all winning bears.

Marion, even though your bears are crocheted if you hadn't told us so I'm not sure we would believe it.

Hugs,

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Fabulous work everyone and how hard it must be to judge all the beautiful creations.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

TLCrews Bears by Teri
Illinois

crystal2.jpgI know it's been said over and over, but it deserves to be repeated. These teddies and friends are outstanding. Like Ellen said, keep your chins up and try, try again (I know how hard that can be though). I've been making and submitting for over eight years and until yesterday hadn't even been nominated. There are only a few spaces and so many wonderful entries to chose from it must give those judges a headache. Keep working, every loved bear is a winner.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Wow.  I would'nt want to be judge..... There is some real talent out there and it must be very difficult to pick only five:love:   Maybe there should be some more categories....hhhmmmm

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

:clap:  bear_thumb
Amazing pieces! I think we all have to remember that our art just might be "ahead of the curve". When I first started creating my cats I think the judges didn't know what to make of my work?! There were very few "other" animal artists when I started. I perservered, tried to improve my work and eventually I was accepted. I'm really glad I didn't stop at the first rejections bear_happy
Karen
KJ Lyons Design

Board footer