Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I'm wondering how many people have a clock in their working area for their teddy bears.  I don't have one in my bear room, but I've recently discovered when the MUSE hits, I only come up for air hours and hours later.  Blossom has been very miffed as I've come dashing out with her dinner an hour late!   bear_shocked

Do you bother with a clock?  Or do you think its a good thing to just run with the creativity?   bear_flower

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Debbie,  bear_flower
Yes.  I do have a clock in my studio.  With so many irons in the fire right now I have to watch my time during the day.  In the evenings though, I just work until I my eyes start going wonky....whether it's 9:30pm or 2:30am!

Hugs and hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I do have a clock... two actually as one is on my stereo.... which I turn out in part to drown out the ticking of the wall clock! LOL!

My dogs are great alarm clocks though.... lunch time... dinner time.... I can always count on them! So I don't really need one. But when it's 1am and I'm still sewing the clock obviously does no good as I should have been in bed hours ago and the dogs are no help as they are snoring under my work table.

A clock is only useful if you look at it I guess, huh? bear_whistle

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh yes - I have two clocks on the walls and I wear a watch.  Gotta know when to whip up a meal.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Yes I have a clock!  One of our whippets - Isis - is on heart medication.  I need to remember to both give it to her on time and also to take her out more regularly than our other Girls as one of her meds is Lasix.

wilma Posts: 51

usually I have my radio on so with the news every hour I stay allerted what time it is, and when accidentally I forget what time it is our dog will tell me when it's time for food or a walk...  bear_whistle

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Yup, I have a clock on my radio. rarely look at it though. I wear a watch, and if I know I need to do something at a specific time, I set the alarm on the watch.......works great.....
pandamac

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I have a clock on the wall, so I can keep on eye on the time ... that way I know what time I am allowed to let myself out of my workroom in the evening!

Christmastreeworkroom4.jpg

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_whistle   I do wonder how often I'll bother to look at one, or if the ticking noise will bug me.  I like the watch idea...since it would be closer to my hands, and easier to catch a glimpse of.   bear_laugh

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

I don't really like Clocks.... I wear a watch though.. I loose track of time quite easily!

Hugs!
Melanie

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I don't have a clock, but I always have the TV on for company, whether I am watching it or not.  I can tell by the programs what time it is.

hugs,

Brenda

Board footer