Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Congratulations Krista!      I am so excited for you and this nomination is well deserved!

Duff

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Krista that is so fantastic.  You so deserve this recognition as your skills have grown so amazingly fast.  You are really talented and this entry is awesome !!!    :clap:  :dance:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Congratulations  Well deserved,   Krista.  Your dogs are amazing :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Superb!!

Congratulations to you!! bear_thumb

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Krista,
It's August 9th at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington D.C.. It's called The DOLLS Awards and Golden Teddy Awards Dinner Banquet. In the past they have done a wonderful show! Really like the academy awards of dolls and teddy bears. Great food. Elegant ballroom with candles and fantastic table decorations made by artists and doll/teddy manufacturers. At the end, during dessert, they tell everyone how to tell who has won the centerpiece at your table. THere's always a number or some trick we didn't notice. One year we ALL got a piece from RJ Wright (the special speaker and "artist of the year"). It was a replica of his original muslin doll that launched his business (They were the only ones ever made). It was such a surprise! Even the sponsors didn't know about it  bear_grin He had some of his staff come in and hide boxes under the tables. Anyway, I know it's a long stretch for you. I think this is my 6th year attending. If anyone comes, I'm at Table #30 with the cats (and a few bears)  bear_flower
Karen
KJ Lyons Design

Princess4Paws Princess4Paws Designs by Marge Wiese
Apopka, FL
Website

Krista,

Big Congratulations!  I adore your puppies!  Awesome creation!

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Krista hon , that is fantasic!!!!

Congratulations!!!! 

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

As I have said, I just adore you dogs, they are gorgeous!
you know everyone wants  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:

hugs kassie

K Pawz Guest

Thank you so much everyone! I will post pictures once I find out for sure which one was nominated :redface: they told me on the phone Ava my Chihuahua but when I go to the website the text says Ava the Chihuahua but the picture is of Asia my pug...so just waiting to hear back from TBR.

Hugs,
Krista

Oregon

Ok that was weird..... I did not see everyone elses post except Krista's until I hit submit. Msut be all teh happy activity on here. LOL

Any....

Congratulaions to everyone

WOW wonderful enters everyone of them!!!!!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I am so going to enjoy hearing all your names called at the EXPO this year!!!!

Way to go everyone.

hugs kassie

Oregon

ok, I have no idea what is happening here, sorry Krista, this last post was to go were all the others are posting too. weird your name was on it, your post. hmmm? Just ignore me!

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

:dance:  :dance: Krista congratulations :clap:  :clap: Your puppies are adorable bear_wub

:hug:
Laraine

Pages:

Board footer