No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Julia, I love your avatar bear !  :love:
You are so createve you know that !!  :clap:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

The boxes you made are beautiful! good luck with your show!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Ok My bears are already there sitting and waiting just as me... :pray: bear_grin

If you want take a look at Russian bear. They are very creative. I'm sure you'll find some new ideas (I did :angel:)

Here's the link
http://www.teddybear.ru/Exhibition/Tedd … index1.htm
Do you, girls want a laugh a little?
I got a message today from the one girl. She said she adore my anime Mimi and asked me could I give her a pattern so she'll sew her for herself.............................................. :doh:
Does anyone else want the pattern???? bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin :twisted:
(I want Judi's, Kim's, Shelli's, Sue Ann's, and ALL other TT's artists patterns :twisted: bear_grin)

Huggs, Julia

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Re wine does it for me! Best of luck Hon!

Many Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Julia . . . there are a LOT of bears/friends at that show - and LOTS of talent!  I saw yours!!

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

That's why it was only three bears from one artist! Over 300 bears! bear_shocked

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

what an exhibition Julia ......saw your bears there ........

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow!  What a great grouping of bears, some of which are incredibly quirky and whimsical and cute and original.  I've bookmarked the site for future reference, for inspiration and ideas.

Julia, I saw your little anime one there... and also, someone else's Frodo/hobbit bear.  I can see why someone liked your anime pattern; it was very unique, even amongst all that uniqueness.  It's a great pattern, with a very sweet result.

Thanks so much for sharing; I love this kind of stuff.

bear_original

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Shelli, thanks It's always great to hear such encouraging (did I spell that right :redface: :whistle:?) words from all of  you!  :hug:

Huggs, Julia

Pages:

Board footer