Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:pray:  I'm hoping I can get some help here  :pray:   As I'm a total computer numpty...

I placed two links on my website's homepage today.  I would have loved to have been able to do the beautiful banners, but I'm not sure how.  I know how to save the pic to my hard drive, but how on earth do I 'link' that picture to the URL?  I use Freewebs, and their hyperlinks don't explain how to do this. 

LOL...use little words please  bear_grin

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

deb i did  a quick tour of free webs ( i dont use it but it looks really cool!) and it seems that you would do that t hru your site manager,,
there appears to be a button for linking items and sites,, hope that helps   also deb !

Thanks Deb, I'll have another look through the tutorials.  I didn't see anything that helped me to 'link the link to the pic', but it might make more sense the second (or rather fourth) time around  bear_rolleyes

Fairfax,Vermont

sometimes a right click on the image? will open a dialouge window...deb

Oooh, there's an idea!!  Thanks Deb  :hug:

:dance:  :dance:  I cracked it!!!  Whoohooo!!!  I managed to find the instructions (finally) on the Freewebs support pages.  Phew...

Fairfax,Vermont

great! glad i could help.  sometimes you just need to "talk" it thru " with someone to sort it out in your head! looks like a nice site!  deb

Board footer