Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

P4140894.2.jpgHey Guys & Gals...

Was playing around with my camera this morning and thought some of my TTer artist bears would like to do a photoshoot!  Back Row (L to R) "Patrick" by Donna Lee Wilson, "Razzbeary" by Lisa B. Thoms, "Marielle" by Cheryl Ross, "Keepsake" by Sue Ann Holcomb.  Front Row (L to R) "Little Bigfoot" by Anja McGowan, "Jody" by Cheryl Ross, "Scruffy" by Sandi Smith & "Madeline" by Pearl Hamilton.  Keep in mind, this photo represents about 1/12 of my actual artist bear collection....LoL

Bear Hugs To All,

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

What a lovely collection Jeremy
I would love to see all of them
:hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Very nice picture, Jeremy. Now see if you can convince the other bears if they'll pose for you. I'm sure we'd all love to see your entire collection.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

awww don't they all look gorgeous together  bear_wub   thanks for sharing,

Catherine x

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jeremy you have a lovely hug there, thank you for sharing

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Jeremy what a fabulous photo and beautiful part of your collection!!

What a great idea too bear_original  I think I need to start taking photos of my collection.  And I think it needs a group photo of all my TT teds (there are SO many more to add, but.....)

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh lovely to see Jeremy  bear_wub You say 1/12???   bear_shocked  bear_shocked  When do we see the rest!!  I know I can't wait hehe bear_whistle

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thank you for sharing your photo of part of your collection of bears - they are all so adorable.
We look forward to seeing the remainder sometime.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer