Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

What a  lovely house !
Lucky you Sophie!!  bear_wub
Thanks for sharing photos.  :hug:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thanks for sharing these photos Sophie - your house looks so homely already and your own work room ............... ahhhhh bliss!

Hugs Ali x

sandlalouer Luxembourg

What a lovely house!!  bear_wub  Thanks a lot Sophie for sharing with us! bear_flower Wait to see pictures of the landscape... bear_whistle
Beary hugs,
Sandrine

Kathleen Pa

What a lovely home you have with lots of character and a warm , peaceful feel to it.   Congrats!

Kathleen

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh lovely Sophie!!!  Thanks sooo much for showing us around, I've only just PM'd you asking for photos hehe, so disregard that message won't you  bear_whistle   Lovely home  bear_flower  Happy Housewarming  :bday:  bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh Sophie I envy you your kitchen  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub how absolutely 'French' bear_grin
And would have guessed that Malko collects clocks?  bear_grin
Your beautiful home certainly looks different now the three of you have moved in.
and.............Sophie has a work room :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_grin

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Sophie!  bear_flower
Thank you for the tour!!  You home is so warm and inviting!!  I love, love, love the red and white check floor pattern in your kitchen!!  THAT is fabulous!!

Hugs and hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Board footer