Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hi Clare,

I just buff with a piece of lint free cloth - like an old t-towel or something.

Penny  bear_wub

clare14 Country Bears
England

Right I'm off to buy shoe polish, what a fabulous idea, you're just brillo pads!!!!  bear_wub

ooooh scratchy  bear_wacko  but thanks Clare  :thumbsup:

penny

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hee Hee!!!   That Phillys is really cute, Have I spelt that wrong?,  and you're going great guns on your featured, mine's died a death!!!!   bear_rolleyes

Aww Clare - don't be silly - it often happens that bids don't come in until the very last minute.

When you put a reserve on a bear everyone knows that it has to be over £50 because that's the limit that silly old eBay sets, so no-one will bid over that until near the very end of the auction in case they get outbid at the last few seconds.

So CHIN UP  bear_flower  Clare, Anais will do well for you, just wait and see

Penny  bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thanks Penny, I really didnt believe you ,you see. Sorry :redface: I thought I must have missed something :lol:Thanks for the piccy. Love Bennet bear_wub I'll have to  give this one ago then. My poor bears wont know whats hi them when I start coming at them with the boot polish. bear_grin :lol:Ya live 'n learn aye.

YOU DID'NT BELIEVE ME MATILDA ????????

Good heavens! he he he he

No i would'nt get you girls waxing your bears noses with shoe polish just for FUN Matilda - but it would be a hoot would'nt it???

Cross my heart - Honest injun, it does work

Penny  bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

WHat can I say, aye bear_grin     I'm glad its not April bear_grin

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Very neat way to polish up a nose Penny!  I am going to have to try that.  Thanks for sharing your idea! bear_grin

pinkbabymom4 Posts: 4

Thank You ALL for this info. I will try this (shoe polish). I am finishing or working on my second bear so I am a newbie. I have ALOT to learn but I am having so much fun.  THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME  PAM

clare14 Country Bears
England

We would love to see your bear once it's finished Pam, we love pictures here!!!

Bear making is so addictive isn't it?!  :dance:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Shoe polish...sounds like a great idea! I haven't waxed a nose yet, but I think I could handle this...thanks Penny!  :dance: :hug:

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

If I use shoe polish on nose I always use clear type one. Good for any color and not messy.
Looks just great.

Julia

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_flower What a great idea, Penny!  :hug:

Gotta go raid Hubby's stash . . .

Eileen

Board footer