Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

puca bears puca bears

I just happened to notice one of David's bears in the current Teddybear & Friends  - address bumpkinbears@hotmail.com
We have similar problems with sales tax & customs here in Europe - apparently one has to jump thru all sorts of hoops if attending one of the Swiss shows..........a friend (who shall remain nameless) said that they get round all the hassle by turning the visit into a family holiday - she makes minis, and what customs officer would notice a little case full when there are four young kids bouncing round in the car?
huggies
Maria

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Ah yes - well, Switzerland is definitely a law unto itself! bear_grin

Regarding Mark's shows - yes, I have done his Christmas show in Toronto a few years back and had a fabulous time - it was also the first time I met the Bear Guys (more fabulousness, naturally!!).  When I posted the question about the stuffing license, it was really because I would love to go back to Toronto and do another one of his shows.  He and Susan do a great job and I know his shows are popular.  Maybe one day I will get to do Hunt Valley too...

Hugs,
Christine

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Christine,
     If you've done a Canadian show, what did you do about a stuffing license then, or didn't you know about it?

hugs,

Brenda

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Thanks for posting that Maria, that was the email I gave to Christine as it was the only one that I had.  I knew he was still making bears but haven't heard from him in awhile.  Hmmmm I should check up on him shouldn't I, that would be right thing to do.

big hugs

Shane

Board footer