Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Judi,

Wow, what a fantastic life you lead and how marvellous to have a happy skipping sheep running after you!  A beautiful name for her too!  Life at your home must be just one round of fantastic-ness!!!!!!!  No such word I know, but how else can I sum it up!  You are in for some fun!

Hugs

Marilyn

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ah Marilyn, I don;t care if that is not an actual word..I LOVE it..."Fantastic-ness".  In my book it is a word now. bear_wub  bear_thumb

Thank you so much for your comments.  It is a peaceful place out here and Jolene is like the icing on the cake.
I have always been a big fan of goats, in fact we used to have three of them, but I never knew how endearing it would be to have a sheep.  They are now my favorite farm animal.

Last night Rachel asked me to knit her a sheep.  We looked through all my animal knitting patterns( I have a bookshelf full of them) and found a life-sized sheep pattern that looks just like Jolene.  I am using a bit smaller needle so it won't be quite as big.....as she wants to take it with her on her trip to England this summer ( my mom is taking her to visit my Aunts and Uncles).  Oh my....I will be a busy girl.
I'll post some pictures when I finish her.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540
TamiL wrote:

I don't know how some people could eat lamb  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

bear_tongue   With a knife and a fork ~ pass on that mint stuffs, though!  Grilled lamb is beyond delicious.  But just like there are meat bunnies and pet bunnies, its the same with sheep, at least for me.  Some are pets, some for the dinner table. 

Rachel's Jolene is absolutely gorgeous!!!  Awwwhhh, what brilliant pics of her following your children  bear_wub   I know nothing about sheep, but can see she's easily a heartstealer.   bear_wub

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

She is just GORGEOUS!!! I wish i lived in a house with lots of land as I'd have lambs, goats, ducks, etc roaming all over the place!

Your children are adorable too Judi!

Board footer